PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a big pot

rigoletto
05-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Online 5/10, the loosest lineup I've experienced at PP yet.

I limp UTG J /forums/images/icons/club.gif T /forums/images/icons/club.gif, UTG+1 calls, next guy raises and EVERYBODY calls. I decide to raise my premium hand. Original raiser caps and everybody calls of course (one all-in).

FLOP: 2 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 6 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif A /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

OK,checked to me and I prepare myself to check fold... what? It gets checked around????

TURN: 2 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 6 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif A /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif - T /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

sb fires, I naturally raise my primo hand, two cold callers + sb.

RIVER: T /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif - I consider joining a religion if only I knew the denomination of the poker gods.

I bet and get called by original raiser and sb.

sb: A /forums/images/icons/heart.gif K /forums/images/icons/heart.gif original raiser; T /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 7 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif all-in guy: 9 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 2 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

pufferfish
05-05-2003, 09:45 PM
In my most somber voice. ;-)

The check-raise is over used and can be dangerous.

AceHigh
05-05-2003, 10:27 PM
"I consider joining a religion if only I knew the denomination of the poker gods."

I believe buying a lottery ticket might appease the poker gods.

bernie
05-06-2003, 12:50 AM
wouldve been interesting had the sb 3 bet the turn. great spot to do it. he probably wouldve lost anyways.

b