PDA

View Full Version : Where to submit magazine articles?

zoobird
09-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Other than twoplustwo and Cardplayer, what other poker magazines are out there that accept magazine article submissions from guest authors. I've got no 'credentials' but I think the material that will be in the article is good enough to stand up on its own merits.

tonypaladino
09-17-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Other than twoplustwo and Cardplayer, what other poker magazines are out there that accept magazine article submissions from guest authors. I've got no 'credentials' but I think the material that will be in the article is good enough to stand up on its own merits.

[/ QUOTE ]

pick up a copy of non-fiction writer's market

with the poker bubble, most general interst magazines would prolly look at it if you are an experienced writer, even if you have no poker writing experience. I would imagine a poker mag would want poker credentials.

zoobird
09-18-2005, 06:38 AM
I was actually thinking the opposite, because my writing credentials are lacking too. I think the article would be of obvious value to any tournament poker player who reads it, but a general interest magazine editor wouldn't be able to gauge its value and would be more likely to reject it based on lack of credentials.