PDA

View Full Version : The Party Season Begins - Hospitals are Scary

augie00
09-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Tonight we had our first party of the year. The theme was "Toxic Wasted 2005." The bartenders were behind the bar in radiation suits, handing out shots in glow in the dark shotglasses. There was foam up to our knees and laundry detergent thrown on the walls. Everything was glowing: the foam, the jungle juice, the shotglasses, the cups, the people, the room. The bass was pumping and the lights were going. It was amazing.

At about 2:00 AM, somehow me and my good friend Rhonda ended up in my room, with her sitting on my computer chair puking into a plastic bag. Then puking in our bathroom, and puking in the hallway. Then passing out in the bathroom. Then, crawling into my bed and puking into the garbage bag some more.

Me and my roommate were talking to her but she was completley unresponsive. Her breathing was very shallow and her skin was clamy and cold. She was wearing wet clothes which must have contributed but it was hot in there, nobody should have been shivering.

We pulled her out of my bed (literally) and my roommate carried her outside. We got her into a car. Me, my roommate, Rhonda, our president, and one of our good friends Allison were just ready to pull away when she heard one of us say "hospital."

She pleaded for us not to take her to the hospital. We decided that since she was becoming more responsive that we'd change her clothes and keep her awake for a while. I dressed her up in some sweatpants and a hoodie and me and my roommate walked her back to the dorms. We stayed up for a while and once she started snoring we left her with her roommate.

Yeti
09-17-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tonight we had our first party of the year. The theme was "Toxic Wasted 2005." The bartenders were behind the bar in radiation suits, handing out shots in glow in the dark shotglasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why people hate the USA.

tdarko
09-17-2005, 01:23 PM
i don't know if i have read a post of your in a long time that hasn't had to do with getting [censored] up. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sleight
09-17-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah, but have you ever heard such riveting tales of near-hospitalization? Well, maybe that one part in Canterbury Tales...

09-17-2005, 01:34 PM
No offense but you and your friends sound like such complete idiots.

Aren't you the same guy who came on here a week ago asking if you should take a buddy to the hospital because he blew like a .34 or something and got a bunch of us all concerned?

[ QUOTE ]
somehow me and my good friend Rhonda ended up in my room, with her sitting on my computer chair puking into a plastic bag. Then puking in our bathroom, and puking in the hallway. Then passing out in the bathroom. Then, crawling into my bed and puking into the garbage bag some more.

[/ QUOTE ]

She sounds like such a class act. If I ever did that I'd be too mortified to face my friends again.

tdarko
09-17-2005, 01:40 PM
this is kind of off topic but when i was reading this i couldn't get this out of my head:

Well, since she put me down
I've been out doing in my head
I come in late at night
And in the morning, I just lay in bed

Well, Rhonda, you look
So fine (look so fine)
And I know it wouldn't take much time
For you to help me, Rhonda
Help me get her out of my heart

(CHORUS)
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda
Help me Rhonda, yeah
Get her out of my heart

She was gonna be my wife
And I was gonna be her man
But she let another guy
Come between us
And it shattered our plan

Well, Rhonda, you caught
My eye (caught my eye)
And I can give you lots of reasons why
You gotta help me, Rhonda
Help me get her out of my heart

(CHORUS) 2X

09-17-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tonight we had our first party of the year. The theme was "Toxic Wasted 2005." The bartenders were behind the bar in radiation suits, handing out shots in glow in the dark shotglasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are right. It is late for the 1st party of the year

HopeydaFish
09-17-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Aren't you the same guy who came on here a week ago asking if you should take a buddy to the hospital because he blew like a .34 or something and got a bunch of us all concerned?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also the same guy who told us the "funny" story about pulling up to the drive thru pissed drunk and screaming at the girl in the window for getting their order wrong, and then getting their food for free as a result. Pure class.

augie00
09-17-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was me. Your point is? I've started many threads.

[ QUOTE ]
She sounds like such a class act.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rhonda is a class act. She has a beautful heart and is one of the most caring people I know. She's been one of my best friends for 2 years now. I'm sure if you met her you would like her a lot too.

[ QUOTE ]
If I ever did that I'd be too mortified to face my friends again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Embarassing things happen from time to time. Your friends wouldn't forgive you for accidently drinking too much?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If college isn't the best time to be an idiot in your life, I'd like to know what is (so I can mark my calendar and look forward to it).

It's good to get it all out of my system before I move on to the "real world" right? Or perhaps next Friday night we'll eat some chips and play bridge while enjoying pleasant conversation.

augie00
09-17-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is also the same guy who told us the "funny" story about pulling up to the drive thru pissed drunk and screaming at the girl in the window for getting their order wrong, and then getting their food for free as a result. Pure class.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I would ignore this but your facts are wrong so I can't. I was not driving drunk, and my friend did all the yelling. I can't say Adil is a "class act" but he's a great guy and I like him a lot.

tdarko
09-17-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's good to get it all out of my system before I move on to the "real world" right?

[/ QUOTE ]
you are always in the "real world" and debauchery to an extent can always be attainable no matter where you are in your life. don't think that b/c you are in college that you have to kill yourself b/c you are running out of time.

JordanIB
09-17-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Embarassing things happen from time to time. Your friends wouldn't forgive you for accidently drinking too much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she think it was water??

"Accidentally" drinking too much is such a crock. Especially considering the other details you describe. She didn't accidentally do anything.

09-17-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That was me. Your point is? I've started many threads.

[ QUOTE ]
She sounds like such a class act.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rhonda is a class act. She has a beautful heart and is one of the most caring people I know. She's been one of my best friends for 2 years now. I'm sure if you met her you would like her a lot too.

If college isn't the best time to be an idiot in your life, I'd like to know what is (so I can mark my calendar and look forward to it)....

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize if I was condescending. The truth is I usually like your posts. It just worries me when people drink to the point of passing out and going to the hospital and the fact that you posted twice about your friends doing this (twice in one week) made me think you guys are idiots. By idiot I mean people who use no common sense.

That being said I am sorry. I'm sure your friend is a true friend with a good heart and I'm sorry that I said she had no class.

I like to party too, I just don't puke when I'm doing it. Pretty sure it would be a turn off to my boyfriend and all his friends if I was puking in the bathroom, in the hallway, on his computer chair and in his bed. But hey who am I to say? To each his own.

IronDragon1
09-17-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

you are always in the "real world" and debauchery to an extent can always be attainable no matter where you are in your life. don't think that b/c you are in college that you have to kill yourself b/c you are running out of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Honestly-as fun as whatever garden variety undergrad party you had was-I can guarantee you this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=337723 3&Forum=&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3377233 &Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=8955&daterange=1&n ewerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypre v=#Post3377233) is better.

augie00
09-17-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she think it was water??

"Accidentally" drinking too much is such a crock. Especially considering the other details you describe. She didn't accidentally do anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

When she came to the party it was her intent to get drunk and have fun. It was not her intent to puke and pass out. With that said, you don't think it's reasonable to say that she accidently drank too much? Sometimes once you are drunk, you get carried away and you're not aware of what you're doing. But you know that.

JordanIB
09-17-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
With that said, you don't think it's reasonable to say that she accidently drank too much?

[/ QUOTE ]

To the point of puking everywhere she goes and passing out and not responding to human beings?

No, unless she has a mental handicap, in which case I can understand doing it accidentally.

NLSoldier
09-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Ignore the haters, sounds like a good party.

PoBoy321
09-17-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think it's conceivable that she went to the party to have a few drinks, have a good time and just didn't realize how strong the drinks were? Or how fast she was drinking? Or how much she'd drank?

You're a douche. Go back to playing World of Warcraft with your dick in your hand on Friday nights.

PoBoy321
09-17-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At about 2:00 AM, somehow me and my good friend Rhonda ended up in my room, with her sitting on my computer chair puking into a plastic bag. Then puking in our bathroom, and puking in the hallway. Then passing out in the bathroom. Then, crawling into my bed and puking into the garbage bag some more.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no boot and rally? That's some weak sauce.

PoBoy321
09-17-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because they're jealous.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Lazymeatball
09-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Drinking to the point of puking is really easy for young people new to drinking. happens all thetime. don't listen to all these high and mighty fools.

siccjay
09-17-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Drinking to the point of puking is really easy for young people new to drinking. happens all thetime. don't listen to all these high and mighty fools.

[/ QUOTE ]

billyjex
09-17-2005, 06:08 PM
hey albino boy,

you still owe me money from the last "party" you threw. you bet you would get laid. you of course didn't. pay.

rwesty
09-17-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey albino boy,

you still owe me money from the last "party" you threw. you bet you would get laid. you of course didn't. pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

KingOtter
09-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Little hint about drinking here... it's not how FAST you can drink it, but how long you can last drinking. The faster you drink the less you have control over drinking too much, because by the time you realize it it is too late.

Pass it along... free advice...

KO

augie00
09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey albino boy,

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be silly. If I had gotten laid you wouldn't have paid. It was a jopke.

GuyOnTilt
09-17-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey albino boy,

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be silly. If I had gotten laid you wouldn't have paid. It was a jopke.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not a man.

GoT

RunDownHouse
09-17-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She has a beautful heart

[/ QUOTE ]
And a liver that resembles a hockey puck.

Seriously, what the [censored] does that mean? "Beautiful heart?" Say she's kind to animals, say she gives out blowjobs like hare krishna flowers, say she talked to you once, but "beautiful [censored] heart?" This isn't a Lifetime presentation. Cut the idiotic, OC-esque statements and give us adjectives that mean something.

Eurotrash
09-17-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

granted the girl nearly drinking herself to death was pretty stupid, but I really can't stand when a Union Jackoff like you comes in and smugly says "This is why people hate the USA." get over yourself.

Yeti
09-17-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

granted the girl nearly drinking herself to death was pretty stupid, but I really can't stand when a Union Jackoff like you comes in and smugly says "This is why people hate the USA." get over yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. I was poking fun at the whole themed party, Saved by The Bell setup.

Yeti
09-17-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She has a beautful heart

[/ QUOTE ]
And a liver that resembles a hockey puck.

Seriously, what the [censored] does that mean? "Beautiful heart?" Say she's kind to animals, say she gives out blowjobs like hare krishna flowers, say she talked to you once, but "beautiful [censored] heart?" This isn't a Lifetime presentation. Cut the idiotic, OC-esque statements and give us adjectives that mean something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very funny post. I will keep an eye out for more of yours.

JordanIB
09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think it's conceivable that she went to the party to have a few drinks, have a good time and just didn't realize how strong the drinks were? Or how fast she was drinking? Or how much she'd drank?

You're a douche. Go back to playing World of Warcraft with your dick in your hand on Friday nights.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is World of Warcraft?

sprmario
09-17-2005, 10:22 PM
I've done pretty stupid stuff in college but I have a relevant story.

some frat had a womb party. The Womb was simulated by covering everything in plastic tarps and tossing around jello everywhere and using black lights. A friend of a friend cut himself on an exposed spring on a couch. Their "womb" was basically one huge petri dish and he almost died from a massive infection. He had to have a large chunk of his upper leg removed. it's a pretty gruesome sight. Normally he tells people it was from a shark attack. The shape makes it a very believable story.

College kids do stupid stuff. Hope no one dies at one of your parties from alchohol poisoning... that would be a real downer.

jakethebake
09-17-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why people hate frats.

[/ QUOTE ]

09-17-2005, 10:26 PM
that story brought me down. You should not tell that story again.

jokerthief
09-18-2005, 12:05 AM
I'm surprised Dynasty hasn't moved this yet.

jakethebake
09-18-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

jokerthief
09-18-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just kidding. Dynasty is a little too trigger happy moving threads because of poker content--"Party season has begun".

augie00
09-18-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just kidding. Dynasty is a little too trigger happy moving threads because of poker content--"Party season has begun".

[/ QUOTE ]

So I take it you didn't read the thred? Or maybe it was a joke, in that case /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jokerthief
09-18-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I take it you didn't read the thred? Or maybe it was a joke, in that case /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The point of the joke was that the post has nothing to do with poker. I'm done making obscure jokes here.