PDA

View Full Version : This can't be possible.

09-17-2005, 11:06 AM
how many tables can you play?

http://www.doublegutshot.net/uploaded_images/16tables-732853.jpg

FouTight
09-17-2005, 11:19 AM
whats that?

rusellmj
09-17-2005, 11:27 AM
I think it's the new menu board at Taco Bell. They're awsome, I just had two chcken soft tacos, nachos and had a big cup of raspberry iced tea. It was good.

09-17-2005, 11:29 AM
The rakeback alone is probably enough to ________ (fill in the blank)

rusellmj
09-17-2005, 11:30 AM
I should add the nacho cheese sauce was piping hot. They must have some kind of warmer thingy for that.

FouTight
09-17-2005, 11:31 AM
WTF? Thats a rake? what kind of rake is that?

jakethebake
09-17-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's the new menu board at Taco Bell. They're awsome, I just had two chcken soft tacos, nachos and had a big cup of raspberry iced tea. It was good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taco Bell has raspberry ice tea?

rusellmj
09-17-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While it's not the best raspberry iced tea I've had, it sure beats China Mist you get at some places.

jakethebake
09-17-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While it's not the best raspberry iced tea I've had, it sure beats China Mist you get at some places.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea. I don't think I've seen this there. I probably just never bothered looking at the tea selection. I usually do the Dew.

Pirc Defense
09-17-2005, 12:10 PM
If you only plaed AKo or better at each table, you'd stay busy constantly, since you're still folding and checking even when not in a hand. Guaranteed money at lower levels, provided you're even halfway decent.

SuitedSixes
09-17-2005, 12:28 PM
I play on 3 more tables than that at a time.

<---PIMP

CaptSensible
09-17-2005, 01:14 PM
16 tables is for wusses. I 200 table it on 50 moniters.

Warik
09-17-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
16 tables is for wusses. I 200 table it on 50 moniters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play every table of every limit on every site simultaneously. You're a puny 200 tabling little girl!

Edge34
09-17-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you only plaed AKo or better at each table, you'd stay busy constantly, since you're still folding and checking even when not in a hand. Guaranteed money at lower levels, provided you're even halfway decent.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is this AKo you're talking about?

[censored] it, I'm going to Chipotle.

PITTM
09-17-2005, 02:33 PM
if my thread got moved and this one doesnt im gonna go kill myself...

rj

zephed
09-17-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] your coworker and write a trip report first.

mike l.
09-17-2005, 03:43 PM
first off wrong forum because it's about poker. secondly i wish i had that set up, i could do it i think. i have been ten tabling using only two monitors.

kapw7
09-17-2005, 04:02 PM
I think you have a guaranteed job at Wall Street.

09-17-2005, 04:30 PM
unreal. but cool /images/graemlins/cool.gif

09-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Maybe I'm stupid, but how come there are 16 Eurobet tables?

mattw
09-17-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm stupid, but how come there are 16 Eurobet tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

poker mods or the guy is a big time gnome.

teddyFBI
09-17-2005, 06:55 PM
u can use the same background mod for all skins

Rudbaeck
09-17-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Using Miller's SSS it's still pretty much free money at the Party 600NL games. /images/graemlins/smile.gif More people should try it, nothing tilts these 'pros' into giving away money like a few well played short stacks.

I surely hope more people will realize how easy it is to 12-16 table with Miller's NL strat.

A fringe benefit is that you end up stealing rakeback from the rest of the table, as you get 10% of the rake for the table, while contributing like 1.5%.

MicroBob
09-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Why would you hope more people would make this realization?
Do you intend on taking advantage of their style of play somehow?? or maybe you think it's +EV to get them off the limit tables??

Anyway - to the more important discussion: I like tacos. I typically prefer crunchy to the soft-taco variety. There was a stretch a few years ago where I liked the soft-taco's better but I think it was just a phase.

ilikeaces
09-17-2005, 07:12 PM
link me to his strategy post. I have not had the oppurtunity to read it. Thanks in advance

09-17-2005, 07:19 PM
That is awesome. The pic is now my wallpaper.

dogmeat
09-17-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

need a gun?

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

J_B
09-17-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you intend on taking advantage of their style of play somehow?? or maybe you think it's +EV to get them off the limit tables??

Anyway - to the more important discussion: I like tacos. I typically prefer crunchy to the soft-taco variety. There was a stretch a few years ago where I liked the soft-taco's better but I think it was just a phase.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks to you Bob, "I like tacos" has now become the standard "let's change the converstion" code words.

Sniper
09-17-2005, 11:54 PM
http://www.ergoindemand.com/images/lab_workstation.jpg

theben
09-18-2005, 12:54 AM
awesome

kylma
09-18-2005, 01:58 AM
The resolution of the pic is small, but somehow it looks to me like this guy is playing without gametime or a hud.. Possible?

scott8
09-18-2005, 02:02 AM
Back in the day the triple cheese burrito was the bomb.

SoftcoreRevolt
09-18-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever make a Taco Pie? It's a traditional Thanksgiving meal.

Brainwalter
09-18-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The resolution of the pic is small, but somehow it looks to me like this guy is playing without gametime or a hud.. Possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not playing, he just has a bunch of tables open.

dibbs
09-18-2005, 04:28 AM
Not possible, they spent a few grand on monitors and the stand to freak you out.

Rudbaeck
09-18-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
or maybe you think it's +EV to get them off the limit tables??

[/ QUOTE ]

I like tacos too.

09-18-2005, 06:11 AM
it belongs to dblgutshot. well known pokerstars player.

Noah420
09-18-2005, 05:32 PM
How do I get that setup? Is that 4 2001fp's linked up somehow or is it a single unit?

Eder
09-18-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is this AKo you're talking about?

[censored] it, I'm going to Chipotle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good man I own bunch MCD stock...every meal helps

Sniper
09-19-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How do I get that setup? Is that 4 2001fp's linked up somehow or is it a single unit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its 4 2001fps on a multi monitor bracket.

dibbs
09-19-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is that guy really? Seemed like people were convinced it was Lederer for quite some time.

otter
09-19-2005, 01:10 AM
When you multitable do you worry about game selection or do you just sit at x amount of tables and play for a few hours? How important is game selection and when do you have time to monitor other games? I 4 table right now, but I'm constantly sweating the other games making sure I get in on the best ones. Part of me thinks it might be worth it to just sit back and play, collect bonuses and the other word instead of hopping from game to game every 15 minutes.

jzpiano14
09-19-2005, 01:18 AM
LMAO, nh

SoftcoreRevolt
09-19-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is that guy really? Seemed like people were convinced it was Lederer for quite some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

His real name is Jim Bagleaducia, and fairly well known high stakes player and failed actor.

Rudbaeck
09-19-2005, 08:23 AM
If the table falls below two fish (in decent position relative to me) or something horrible happens to my position I leave. Getting more fish than two is a plus, but not something I fret over.

Tables with fish but a bad position get scrapped as well. When 6-tabling I think I generally drop a table every 20-30 minutes on average. Initial table selection does take a while though, probably 15-20 minutes from starting to having 6 tables running.

09-19-2005, 10:30 AM
I was thinking about getting a projector for poker. It seems like the resolutions projectors can handle aren't good enough to get 4 tables. Anyone have any good info on this.

Here's a pic I found on google.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2231/projparadisepoker6fl.th.jpg (http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=projparadisepoker6fl.jpg)

grinin
09-19-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the resolutions projectors can handle aren't good enough to get 4 tables

[/ QUOTE ]

Tk79
09-19-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking about getting a projector for poker. It seems like the resolutions projectors can handle aren't good enough to get 4 tables. Anyone have any good info on this.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2231/projparadisepoker6fl.th.jpg (http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=projparadisepoker6fl.jpg)

[/ QUOTE ]
If your gonna go big why not go all the way. Get 8 projectors. You could put 1 table on each wall and 4 on the ceiling. Get some surround sound goin and kill all the lights. The only other thing you'll need is one of those gravity rings things so you can twist and spin in any direction you want. I think we can all agree that a fog machine and some disco balls could only liven this party up. Couple hits of acid, few lasers, and Revolution 9 playing in the background and you should turn into the lawnmower man in no time.

smartalecc5
09-19-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If your gonna go big why not go all the way. Get 8 projectors. You could put 1 table on each wall and 4 on the ceiling. Get some surround sound goin and kill all the lights. The only other thing you'll need is one of those gravity rings things so you can twist and spin in any direction you want. I think we can all agree that a fog machine and some disco balls could only liven this party up. Couple hits of acid, few lasers, and Revolution 9 playing in the background and you should turn into the lawnmower man in no time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, get one of those robo chairs that you can lean back in and control yourself with a remote. That would be awesome!

09-19-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, get one of those robo chairs that you can lean back in and control yourself with a remote. That would be awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK OK wiseguys. I'm just thinking that after several hours of sitting 18 inches from a monitor, it might be nice to get a fresh prospective. Matbe a little easier on the eyes ya know.

........Alright...You caught me.... I really want to set up a huge drive in style screen in my yard so all my neighbors can see.