PDA

View Full Version : Will I be there when he busts out?

offTopic
05-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Uploaded a bunch of hand histories over the weekend. Results included many hands with a player who had heretofore not been at a table with me. I thought said player's play was on the fishy side, so I was surprised when he turned up on the plus side of the ledger, and by a pretty fair margin - about $150 or so in roughly 3.5 to 4 hrs worth of 3-6 holdem (about 250 hands).

I may have actually gasped out loud when I noticed he'd seen about 83% of the flops!!! 83%!

My question when I see a number like that is: Which hands is he folding?

Bob T.
05-05-2003, 06:24 PM
I played won night with a guy who played every single hand for several hours. I think that long term, he probably loses, but he was very good postflop, and didn't bust out while I was there, but he did send several players on rack-emptying tilt.

Anyway, after about 3 hours, he folded preflop, and I thought what does that mean? Then he sprinted to the restroom, and returned a hand or two later.

If they see 83% they probably are not playing small-middle offsuit, and are playing everything else.

offTopic
05-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Anyway, after about 3 hours, he folded preflop, and I thought what does that mean? Then he sprinted to the restroom, and returned a hand or two later.

ROFLMAO