PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Vegas Poker meeting May 7

Howard Burroughs
05-05-2003, 05:18 PM
Greetings poker players,

Just a reminder that we are meeting this Wednesday at The Stallion Mountain Country Club for lunch & poker discussion.

We meet at 2:00 pm as always. Lunches at Stallion run about $12 (with tip), give or take a dollar. At 3:00 we get a group discussion going to around 4:30 or 5:00.

Take Flamingo east like you are going to Sam's Town. Go past Boulder Highway (staying on Flamingo) approximately 1 mile. The entrance to Stallion Mountain is on the left. Turn left into Stallion off of Flamingo. Go to guard shack. Tell guard you are there for the poker luncheon at the member's clubhouse. Ask the guard to direct you to the member's clubhouse.

We are expecting 2+2ers Poker Babe, Tommy Angelo, and Alan Schoonmaker this week as well as writer Ray Morris-Hill, who is in town to play some WSOP events.

Should be a nice crowd this week, so try to get there by two if you are able to attend.

The group has players ranging from those brand new to the game to those who have been playing since before the attack on Pearl Harbor.

The site of the meetings change, so I'll be posting directions on Mondays, for those who are interested in stopping by.

If you are in town and not too busy that day, we would love to see ya.

Best Wishes

Howard

PS, any questions, just let me know.

Ed Miller
05-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Assuming my sleeping schedule is in agreement, I should be there too. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Howard Burroughs
05-06-2003, 06:13 PM
That's great news Major. Maybe you and Tommy can talk about some of the hands you played together on Monday night at Dynasty's.

Looking forward to some Angelo vs Kong post game breakdown.

Best Wishes

Howard