PDA

View Full Version : for 1 million dollars tax free what body part would you sell?

CaptSensible
09-17-2005, 05:56 AM
Say a billionare wierdo will give you a million dollars if you give up some part of your body or physical ability.
What would you be THE MOST you'd be willing to give up?

LBJ
09-17-2005, 05:59 AM
Why is there no option for "Nothing"?

I'd like to keep my body intact for now. Maybe my pinky toe though.

TheMetetron
09-17-2005, 06:02 AM
Am I odd for being most willing to give up one testicle?

Actually, no I'm not. It's winning.

Jman28
09-17-2005, 06:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CaptSensible
09-17-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I picked 1 testicle. I salute your honesty. One shouldn't pick Big Toe, just because the option is there. They should pick the MOST they'd be willing to part with.

TheMetetron
09-17-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I picked 1 testicle. I salute your honesty. One shouldn't pick Big Toe, just because the option is there. They should pick the MOST they'd be willing to part with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I'd be most willing to part with one testicle before anything else.

You only need one, with $1million I can get a fake nut and it will look normal.

The rest of the body parts I'd actually miss.

TheCroShow
09-17-2005, 06:19 AM
call me One Nut Cro....

DasLeben
09-17-2005, 06:21 AM
I voted one testicle. You really only need one anyways. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lazymeatball
09-17-2005, 06:23 AM
a foot is worth more than a testicle, and I'd be willing to give that up for $1mil.

newhizzle
09-17-2005, 06:26 AM
why would you give up a whole foot when you could just give up a toe?

Lazymeatball
09-17-2005, 06:31 AM
beause the question asks us what the most valuable body part is that we'd give up.

CaptSensible
09-17-2005, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why would you give up a whole foot when you could just give up a toe?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's what's THE MOST you'd give up NOT which one out of all the choices. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ethan
09-17-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thatpfunk
09-17-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a foot is worth more than a testicle, and I'd be willing to give that up for $1mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? you really think $1 million would bring you more happiness than being able to walk, run, not be crippled? that might be the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. you should have some more faith in your money earning ability.

Lazymeatball
09-17-2005, 07:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? you really think $1 million would bring you more happiness than being able to walk, run, not be crippled? that might be the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. you should have some more faith in your money earning ability.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, right now I'm (relatively) poor. But I don't see walking being a part of my long term money earning ability. I can always get an (expensive) prosthetic foot to hobble on.

JayLear
09-17-2005, 08:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Any why is there no option for "any of these".

thatpfunk
09-17-2005, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, right now I'm (relatively) poor. But I don't see walking being a part of my long term money earning ability. I can always get an (expensive) prosthetic foot to hobble on.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about happiness ability?

Turkish
09-17-2005, 09:12 AM
I would have no problem losing a testicle for even 500k. Preferably I would just get rid of the one that always seems to get lost anyway.

Lazymeatball
09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could ask you the same question regarding a testicle.

scotty34
09-17-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe if you lose your pinky toe, your balance becomes totally messed up and you have to learn to walk again.

jakethebake
09-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Interesting that people are more willing to give up a toe that serves a purpose rather than an ear that serves much less of one. I assume it's because it's hideable. People are so vain.

hedxcold
09-17-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
at least you're living up to your lazy name

JaBlue
09-17-2005, 02:51 PM
So you would Van Gogh it up for a mil?

jakethebake
09-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Why would anyonme choose the whole foot over just the toe?

jakethebake
09-17-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So you would Van Gogh it up for a mil?

[/ QUOTE ]

The question wasn't posed as "would you...?" But I'd give the ear before the toe.

JaBlue
09-17-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The question wasn't posed as "would you...?" But I'd give the ear before the toe.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you weren't married and settled down?

wtfsvi
09-17-2005, 03:15 PM
You need to read the rules better.

I'd give up the hearing on one ear. That's as far as I'd go.

KidPokerX
09-17-2005, 03:19 PM
uh ... so i have the option between choosing just my big toe or my entire foot? It seems like a 4th grader wrote up these quesitons. Why don't you put more thought into them?
An eye ball or an index finger?

wtfsvi
09-17-2005, 03:21 PM
It at least seems like many of you have a 4th graders ability to read.

thatpfunk
09-17-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could ask you the same question regarding a testicle.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't say i would give up a testicle.

Sephus
09-17-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting that people are more willing to give up a toe that serves a purpose rather than an ear that serves much less of one. I assume it's because it's hideable. People are so vain.

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, dont discount the utility of your ears. they serve a pretty important purpose.

second of all, people are going to ask what happened to your ear, and youre going to have to be "the idiot who sold his ear for a million dollars" for the rest of your life, so it's not just about the way you look.

xorbie
09-18-2005, 01:03 AM
None of these, really. I'd give up non-vital organs of which I have two for $1 mill though.

renodoc
09-18-2005, 04:50 AM
my vitreous