PDA

View Full Version : Is there a SNG playback tool out there?

KSOT
09-17-2005, 05:46 AM
I know I can review the hands one by one in pokertracker, but is there any program that you can upload all of the hands to and watch a replay of it? I just creamed a whole table in 78 hands and want to bask in the glory...

deathpotato
09-17-2005, 05:52 AM
Party Poker Hand Replayer (http://www.tightpoker.com/replayer.html)

KSOT
09-17-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party Poker Hand Replayer (http://www.tightpoker.com/replayer.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay, thanks!

Now, is there an easy way to get all of the hand histories in there, or do I have to copy and paste them all one by one?

deathpotato
09-17-2005, 06:16 AM
You can do them all at once

KSOT
09-17-2005, 06:27 AM
Err... how?

Isura
09-17-2005, 08:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Err... how?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the summaries through email.

ewing55
09-17-2005, 10:44 AM
PokerTracker does have a hand replayer and you can advance to the next hand in the tourney with just a click.

File->Tourney Player Stats->Tourney Notes tab
in the middle window highlight a tourney. In the bottom window click the "Game #" row heading to sort by game number. Highlight the lowest game number (the first hand in the tourney). Click the "r" button right above the "Game #"

The replayer window will come up. In the upper left corner it shows the game number. Click the right/left arrow on either side to advance to the next/previous hand.

Cool huh!

-------------Jeff

KSOT
09-17-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PokerTracker does have a hand replayer and you can advance to the next hand in the tourney with just a click.

File->Tourney Player Stats->Tourney Notes tab
in the middle window highlight a tourney. In the bottom window click the "Game #" row heading to sort by game number. Highlight the lowest game number (the first hand in the tourney). Click the "r" button right above the "Game #"

The replayer window will come up. In the upper left corner it shows the game number. Click the right/left arrow on either side to advance to the next/previous hand.

Cool huh!

-------------Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Very! Thanks for the tip.