PDA

View Full Version : Why is it on these message boards?

AZnuts
09-17-2005, 04:39 AM
I've recognized a pattern, similar to the recent posts about "why so much hostility" on these boards.

Generally, many of the respondents who are the rude, flaming, sarcastic type have very few of their own ORIGINAL threads. They like to lash out at others, but have very little new content of their own.

Is it that they are omnipotent on poker matters, or maybe they don't have the courage to risk ridicule by posing a new thread, since they know the kind of crap they dish out to others?

KaneKungFu123
09-17-2005, 09:16 AM
if u dont like someone just ignore them. case solved.

09-17-2005, 09:19 AM
deja vu.

tek
09-17-2005, 12:17 PM
Go screw yourself

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mr. Curious
09-18-2005, 12:39 AM
Focusing on other's failures is much easier than admitting to one's own failures.

Neil Stevens
09-18-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've recognized a pattern, similar to the recent posts about "why so much hostility" on these boards.

Generally, many of the respondents who are the rude, flaming, sarcastic type have very few of their own ORIGINAL threads. They like to lash out at others, but have very little new content of their own.

[/ QUOTE ]
The people who get lashed out at are the ones who are posting the same thing that's been posted many times before, so much so that it's not POSSIBLE for the thread to produce any new content.

mosquito
09-18-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Is it that they are omnipotent on poker matters, or maybe they don't have the courage to risk ridicule by posing a new thread, since they know the kind of crap they dish out to others?

[/ QUOTE ]

So they are imperfect, have emotional flaws, or are
generally immature or naive.

I even post something in that category once in a
while, being imperfect. Feels good at the time.
Now I just make the reply, but don't hit the
continue button. LOL.

09-18-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

continue button. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is your screen resolution set at 320x240? I mean your replies are good, but I feel like I'm reading poetry....

09-18-2005, 10:12 AM
You want the real answer? I'll give it to you:

The real reason is because about 85%-90% of the people who use this site are 18-25 yr old guys who spend a lot more time in front of their computers than they do getting laid and being normal. This leads to a major back-up of semen and hostility.

Also, these types of guys probably got picked on a lot in high school by athletes and more popular guys, so a chance to lash out at the world under the cowardly blanket of anonymity is very appealing to them.

The bottom line is that anyone who just acts like a dick in general is unhappy with himself. People who are secure and confident in themselves don't behave this way. Don't let it bother you. Be thankful you're not one of them.

popniklas
09-18-2005, 10:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
deja vu.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

mostsmooth
09-18-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You want the real answer? I'll give it to you:

The real reason is because about 85%-90% of the people who use this site are 18-25 yr old guys who spend a lot more time in front of their computers than they do getting laid and being normal. This leads to a major back-up of semen and hostility.

Also, these types of guys probably got picked on a lot in high school by athletes and more popular guys, so a chance to lash out at the world under the cowardly blanket of anonymity is very appealing to them.

The bottom line is that anyone who just acts like a dick in general is unhappy with himself. People who are secure and confident in themselves don't behave this way. Don't let it bother you. Be thankful you're not one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
this thread svcks

mosquito
09-18-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

continue button. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is your screen resolution set at 320x240? I mean your replies are good, but I feel like I'm reading poetry....

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you accusing me of being a poet? LOL. It's so hard
to type with critics like you looking over my shoulder...

09-19-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you accusing me of being a poet? LOL. It's so hard
to type with critics like you looking over my shoulder...

[/ QUOTE ]
Critics? I'm not a critic just
A fellow Seeker

Exsubmariner
09-19-2005, 09:30 AM
LOL ROTFLMAO

Que the hostile 18-25 year olds now.......