PDA

View Full Version : the problem with colorado

lucas9000
09-17-2005, 03:04 AM
i discussed this with a friend the other night, and we came to the same conclusion. that is, that colorado's problem is there are too many west coast people here.

fluxrad
09-17-2005, 03:10 AM
and New Yorkers. and texans.

I liked the bumper sticker I saw a few weeks back. It was setup like the license plate (white mountains, green sky) and the plate number said: NO VACANCY

BreakEvenPlayer
09-17-2005, 04:00 AM
man, that must suck. everyone in california is a native so i can't really relate to what you're saying.

TheMainEvent
09-17-2005, 04:04 AM
I have to say this is the first time in awhile that I've had to think about Colorado.

StevieG
09-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Last one up in the treehouse hauls in the ladder?

How about all of you leave and give CO back to the Comanche and Arapaho.

mslif
09-17-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i discussed this with a friend the other night, and we came to the same conclusion. that is, that colorado's problem is there are too many west coast people here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tron
09-17-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Last one up in the treehouse hauls in the ladder?

How about all of you leave and give CO back to the Comanche and Arapaho.

[/ QUOTE ]

They can have back those shitty plains that just look like part of Kansas... We're keeping West of Denver.

Pirc Defense
09-17-2005, 11:55 AM
I used to live in Woodmoor (Monument, Colorado Springs area) and would probably have a place up there if I had the money. Beautiful.

kerssens
09-17-2005, 12:07 PM
The list of problems with Colorado is long.

touchfaith
09-17-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! Freakin Oregon! Screw Washington too! fuggers. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sleight
09-17-2005, 12:26 PM
We should implement some sort of probationary time period where everyone new has to live east of aurora for 5 years before they can get into the city and the western slope. And a wall, yeah, a big city wall, to keep out those damn Mongolians!
(no offense intended to actual Mongolians)

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-17-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I concur. Also, another problem is that [censored] Golden is blocking the finishing of C-470. Oh, and they cap our gambling at $5/bet.

If someone were to run for governor on a platform of finishing C-470, getting rid of the asinine $5/bet law, and getting rid of all the damned Californians, (s)he'd have my vote.

trying2learn
09-17-2005, 07:41 PM
my family is from the west slope...beautiful country.

that reminds me...gotta do telluride this winter.