PDA

View Full Version : UB 10/20, ATs. what to do on flop?

csuf_gambler
09-17-2005, 02:59 AM
i get AT of hearts UTG and raise. only the BB calls, he is 18/6.

what would you do on the flop? easy fold? if one of the cards were a heart then i might be tempted to raise. but as it stands, the pot was small and i didn't think it was worth it to get involved.

Ultimate Bet 10/20 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 2.75 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
No showdown. BB wins 2.75 BB. </font>

thesharpie
09-17-2005, 03:06 AM
I don't play this level but I don't think this is a raise preflop, and I suspect it's a fold on tough tables.

Don't think it matters if you fold this. You're almost certainly beat and I'm worried he has something like AJ. Obviously if you knew he had a low pocket pair you could peel.

StacysMom
09-17-2005, 03:20 AM
As for preflop, I like raising this on tight tables. If they are tight and overly aggressive preflop that they 3 bet you with any PP from late, I fold. If the table is loose I like limping the hand. As for the flop, he could be semibluffing a ton of draws or even that u didnt hit. I therefore rasie the flop, bet turn, check behind river UI. If I get 3 bet on the flop i peal and fold turn UI.