PDA

View Full Version : Review of BigBetPoker

Bubmack
05-05-2003, 02:27 PM
I remember a few days/weeks ago, someone was wondering about BBP. I thought I would give it a try and report back what I found the site to be like - since they were giving a pretty attractive bonus away to new players.

The bonus is $75 match for a $75 deposit. I deposited my funds last wednesday (4/30). The deposit bonus accrues very quickly. It takes about 6-7 hours of play to get it full and clear - at the 1,2 table. HE games are somewhat scarce. There is usually 1 game going when I play - 11-2am ET. It is often shorthanded. There is also a daily high hand jackpot for $200. Its not too tough to win since there are not that many players there. (I won the first night). There is also a bad beat jackpot for $500 if AAAJJ is beaten.

The interface is pretty good, although I don't believe the screen "pops" up when you are playing multiple tables. Rake is typical. .25 at each interval of 5 and caps at $1.

I cashed out $200 last night and received the cash today in my Neteller account.

All in all, it has been a very positive experience and should be a good place for deposit whores to try.

Bubs