PDA

View Full Version : User poll...

davet
09-17-2005, 12:22 AM
I was wondering about some stuff lately, hearing about the education level of certain players. Sklansky went to Penn, Miller went to MIT, etc. etc. etc.

Also, knowing that there are several pros who have alternate forms of income... I just wondered.

Anyway, I would like to know how the winning player on this forum stacks up...

I will reveal my own answers below.

davet
09-17-2005, 12:23 AM
I am a H. S. drop out and a prop.

TheHip41
09-17-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a H. S. drop out and a prop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to school. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

TheHammer24
09-17-2005, 01:10 AM
College Student, 100% of my income. There are a lot of non grads who post here

LImitPlayer
09-17-2005, 01:20 AM
I never finished High school, and I Play poker for a living.

I quit high school 3 months before I was supposed to graduate. To make a long story short instead of graduating 1n 1993 I took out a business loan which my parents co-signed for and opened up my 1st video store.

The plan and agreement with my parents was for me to have the grand opening after I graduated. I set the grand opening for the week after graduation and realized to late that there was no way I would be able to open up a store and complete high school at the same time.

So I dropped my classes and worked on the store.

10 years later I decided to get out of the video business. I sold my small chain of video stores and bought a restaraunt.

2 years later I sold the restaraunt and did not know what I wanted to do. I've been playing poker ever since

KDawgCometh
09-17-2005, 01:29 AM
college dropout for now, but will be reerolling in the next year/year and a half. Most of my income is from poker, but I have saved my money well from when I had other forms of income

09-17-2005, 01:38 AM
I'm a mechanical engineer from germany and actually working in china. Two month ago, I saw the Party Poker Million V Semi Finals on TV. There, I had my first contact with Hold'em, a game, that I didn't know before.
I started to play at party poker, lost, bought SSHE and improved my play. Now, I'm still fish, but balance approximately even.

If you guys talk about income, how much is this per month?

TheGame1020
09-17-2005, 02:11 AM
I'm a college student now I don't work all my income is poker. I'm also a prop, propping is simply great if you like SH (and are good at) and want some big time extra money for playing. 100%+ rakeback. Turns losing weeks into winning ones /images/graemlins/cool.gif . PM me if you are interested.