PDA

View Full Version : Chad Layne

09-16-2005, 09:02 PM
anybody know anything about this guy (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=20209)? I keep seeing his name pop up.

FeliciaLee
09-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Very sweet guy. Born and raised in Vegas (truly). He owns an insurance claims or adjusting company, something like that. He only plays when he can, since he works full-time.

Mega aggressive. He has an almost Vahedi quality. He can have half of the chips on the table, then bubble out, lol.

I gave him a five minute Razz lesson this year before the WSOP (he had already busted out of the parallel event that day), and he went on to play like a madman and bubble in Razz late that night.

We also played at the same table for many hours in the HORSE event at Plaza back in May. He asked if he could ask me a question about Razz. I said sure. I thought he was going to ask a strategy question, but he asked a very basic question on the mechanics of Razz! He had entered HORSE, put down $1500, played for a few hours, and didn't even know some of the basics. I was laughing so hard about that. He has been a good friend since that day, I like him very much.

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif

09-17-2005, 05:32 PM
awesome, Felicia. thanks!