PDA

View Full Version : My God!!!! Skin installation = instant frustration!!!!

pshabi
09-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Okay, so I'm trying to clean up the registry so I can get Empire. I had Eurobet and Party. I've followed these instructions perfectly: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1738312&fp art=&PHPSESSID=

But still no luck. I go to create an account and get some popup stating I have an account on another skin.

Is there anything else I can do? I did find this unidentified "poker" file in the registry. poker.exe-1f274b4b.pf

I'm not sure what that one is. The rest of them are all identified by site name. Is it from UB, Inter, BOB? Stars?

Anyway, here's my final question:

If I just call my mom and have her create an account with her computer, will I have to complete erase Empire and redownload it or can I just have her create it, and then I can log in with it from my comp?

RunDownHouse
09-16-2005, 08:07 PM
From what I understand, as long as you sign up on a clean computer, you can then play on a dirty one.

The "FWIW" instructions worked for me.

otter
09-16-2005, 08:13 PM
You've probably already thought of this, but can you get a friend to sign you up? I did that for Empire and have been playing on it with no problems.