PDA

View Full Version : Intertops or Multipoker for 4th Party skin?

SinCityGuy
09-16-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm interesting in opening another Party skin (I currently have accounts on Party, Empire and Eurobet).

I was looking into Intertops and Multipoker. Let's assume that I'm going to get the same deal on the thing that we're not allowed to discuss here. Other than that, which one would be the best choice (reload bonuses, etc.)

RaiNz
09-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Multi is an easy choice here. Intertops rarely offers reloads.

Luv2DriveTT
09-16-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm interesting in opening another Party skin

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind if I ask why?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

BottlesOf
09-16-2005, 11:33 PM
I used to have them all, I have since canceled all but one.

SinCityGuy
09-17-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind if I ask why?

[/ QUOTE ]

If nothing else, for the new player 5X raked hands signup bonus and extra datamining capacity. I try and take advantages of bonuses whenever possible, but anything more than 7X raked hands isn't worth it to me.

Luv2DriveTT
09-17-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind if I ask why?

[/ QUOTE ]

If nothing else, for the new player 5X raked hands signup bonus and extra datamining capacity. I try and take advantages of bonuses whenever possible, but anything more than 7X raked hands isn't worth it to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you play to big to be considered with bonuses, rakeback should be far more lucrative at your level. Extra data-mining capability is a good reason, but every day I run Partymine I worry about the day Party will start to ban people who do this (without first looking at their own policy of saving hand histories locally to the player's hard drive).

lefty rosen
09-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Intertops limits you to 2 cashouts a month. So that all but makes them useless to play at unless you play to increase your roll and don't cashout much......

dogmeat
09-17-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind if I ask why?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoo Hoo - guess you won't be joining Multi for the new 20x raked hands bonus /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

_And1_
09-17-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but every day I run Partymine I worry about the day Party will start to ban people who do this (without first looking at their own policy of saving hand histories locally to the player's hard drive).

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt take too long i guess since they have the new "line" of prohibiting sharing hhs in their current setup.

KingMedicine
09-17-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Intertops limits you to 2 cashouts a month. So that all but makes them useless to play at unless you play to increase your roll and don't cashout much......

[/ QUOTE ]

what?? ive never heard of this. i cashout about 8 times a month from intertops and have never had even a glitch of a problem with either IGM or neteller.

TheHammer24
09-17-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to have them all, I have since canceled all but one.

[/ QUOTE ]
What reasons would you ahve for closing an account? Have you ever reopened an account?