PDA

View Full Version : OT: I'd like to propose a toast

Jman28
09-16-2005, 06:52 PM
I said toast mutha' fucka.

I had been dissapointed with the direction this forum was taking.

I am no longer dissapointed.

Thank you citanul, durron, and everyone posting insightful analysis, interesting hands, etc.

I'd like to take it even further if possible. The MTT forum has a pretty cool idea that I'm not sure has kicked off yet. Something about a hand selected by the mods, and a thread where some of the top posters analyze it.

I dunno. We don't have to do that exactly, as I like hearing from anyone who puts thought into their answers... maybe like a hand gets picked and posted. And everyone sends their thoughts to the mods or a mod. And the best responses get posted. I'm just brainstorming, and I don't wanna make it too tough on the mods.

So, in this thread, post your thanks to whomever requires it, some ideas about further improvements, or just tell me I'm gay.

johnnybeef
09-16-2005, 06:54 PM
you're gay, but dali and citanul are gayer.

curtains
09-16-2005, 07:00 PM
I like the idea that the MTT forum is doing. I think it's a great idea.

octaveshift
09-16-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak tight.

bawcerelli
09-16-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah seems like this place has picked up since durron started posting here. durron/cit kinda like a good cop bad cop thing.

EricW
09-16-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh SNAP!

bones
09-16-2005, 07:30 PM
http://www.venustabledancing.co.uk/assets/venus-club-events.jpg

skipperbob
09-16-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah seems like this place has picked up since durron started posting here. durron/cit kinda like a good cop bad cop thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

More Like Bad Cop / Bad Cop

Roman
09-16-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still am.

ilya
09-16-2005, 07:38 PM
I'll drink to that. I mean...I'm drinking anyway. Might as well give it some meaning.

durron597
09-16-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

More Like Bad Cop / Bad Cop

[/ QUOTE ]

downtown
09-16-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll drink to that. I mean...I'm drinking anyway. Might as well give it some meaning.

[/ QUOTE ]

SlackerMcFly
09-16-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm mean to that. I drink...I'm mean anyway. Might as well give it some drinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Newt_Buggs
09-16-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak tight.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahah, oh man, curtains is going to be hating us for a while.

stanzee
09-16-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm drunk, but i've managed to fool some of you that i 4 table the 22's.... i'm constantly giving "bad" advice that i wouldn't do in a million years. So, be warned newbies, anything i post should be take with a grain of salt. Just doing my bit to keep the tables soft for as long as possible.

citanul
09-17-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm drunk, but i've managed to fool some of you that i 4 table the 22's.... i'm constantly giving "bad" advice that i wouldn't do in a million years. So, be warned newbies, anything i post should be take with a grain of salt. Just doing my bit to keep the tables soft for as long as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

bad cop says: i will ban the poster of the above comment unless i see damn good reason not to.

citanul

Isura
09-17-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So who exactly are you keeping the tables soft for? Because you seem to suck, so I guess other 2+2ers should be greatful.

DeathbySuckout
09-17-2005, 12:39 AM
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Thanks for the warning dude.

microbet
09-17-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i've managed to fool some of you that i 4 table the 22's

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my goodness, what a feat!

lorinda
09-17-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i've managed to fool some of you that i post crap on purpose

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Lori

downtown
09-17-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW in my frequent reading of 2+2 this is the poster that motivated me to figure out the ignore function for the first time.