PDA

View Full Version : Noble Poker Reviews?

09-16-2005, 06:01 PM
hey all, I searched this forum for noble poker reviews, figuring this was the right one for it, and I am wondering, how is the texture of the STT's and low limit nl cash games?

Im sure I can find a rakeback for it, so Im just wondering about the other stuff.

thanks

scrapperdog
09-16-2005, 06:36 PM
There is no rake word but some affils will give you some kind of bonus for signing up. Anyone offering the r word is scamming you.

09-16-2005, 06:40 PM
sry bout the r word, Im not asking for one, so NO BAN!!

you missed my point, Im asking about noble poker, how is it?

scrapperdog
09-16-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sry bout the r word, Im not asking for one, so NO BAN!!

you missed my point, Im asking about noble poker, how is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The site is pretty beatable at the limits I played there .25/.50 NL. A lot more 6 handed games than full ring. It is not a rock garden ... I would say most of the people are loose agressive. The bonus clears slow at my limits but I did clear the entire 100% bonus, and would have kept playing there if I has more to clear. I probably will redeposit next time they have a reload.

I do want to point out this bonus is slowwww. One of the slowest out there. I was beating the games so I stayed with it but if you are doing it for a quick hit bonus this place is to be avoided.

Reef
09-16-2005, 07:41 PM
it frequently disconnects me (about every 3 mins). A friend of mine who lives 20 mins away has no connection issues.

Timer goes down WAY too fast IMO.

scrapperdog
09-16-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it frequently disconnects me (about every 3 mins). A friend of mine who lives 20 mins away has no connection issues.

Timer goes down WAY too fast IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not play the speed tables. The regular tables move as fast as pokerstars speed tables and the speed tables I have lost money on by not typing my bet in fast enough. Yes they are that fast, and I almost promise this will happen to you. I had no connection issues but sometimes the wait list would screw up.

theben
09-16-2005, 08:44 PM
ugly interface, slow hand dealing. weak competition last i checked