PDA

View Full Version : ncaa fb 9/16

CCx
09-16-2005, 05:36 PM
posting from bar, making it quick

YTD: 2-7

fade away

houston +12 - no reason for utep to be this big of a favorite, i dont care if its on espn.... got a few banged up d-linemen for utep, houston offense too good

sublime
09-16-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
posting from bar, making it quick

YTD: 2-7

fade away

houston +12 - no reason for utep to be this big of a favorite, i dont care if its on espn.... got a few banged up d-linemen for utep, houston offense too good

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, I have +13 and under 63.5

good luck to us both /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sublime
09-16-2005, 08:47 PM
that screen pass was awful. the utep fumble was vnh.

CCx
09-16-2005, 08:52 PM
the safety was fun, i like odd scores

under looks reaaaaaal good

sublime
09-16-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have the game on in the backround, is it as painfull to watch as it is to listen?

CCx
09-16-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have the game on in the backround, is it as painfull to watch as it is to listen?

[/ QUOTE ]

moreso - VERY sloppy game... the most exciting thing that's happened all game is the moth that just landed on my tv

5-3, woohoo

sublime
09-16-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

moreso - VERY sloppy game... the most exciting thing that's happened all game is the moth that just landed on my tv

5-3, woohoo

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully the moth didn't distract you from iinterview in the stands /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

CCx
09-16-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5-3, woohoo

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully the moth didn't distract you from iinterview in the stands /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA - huge on the unintentional comedy scale

sublime
09-16-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5-3, woohoo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, he was drone like. but man that chick was pretty hot.

CCx
09-16-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5-3, woohoo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, he was drone like. but man that chick was pretty hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

yuuup, i gotcha - regretting not taking the under here

zipo
09-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Took Houston +12, and kicking myself because I came *that close* to taking those boys on the up.

Greed is a terrible thing.

sublime
09-16-2005, 11:35 PM
this game is awful

CCx
09-16-2005, 11:45 PM
things appear to be going downhill somewhat quickly

Losing all
09-16-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm selling u61.5 cheaply. any takers?

sublime
09-17-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
things appear to be going downhill somewhat quickly

[/ QUOTE ]

at halftime 2-0 for me seemes certain...lol, what an awful game. ill smile with the split now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CCx
09-17-2005, 12:15 AM
its late, im going to bed, its going to OT, houston will cover the 12 points

NCAAFB YTD:3-7

what a stupid game that was, close to 30 penalties, had to be at least 10 turnovers...hope overtime is lots of fun, good night