PDA

View Full Version : Coheed's new album

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Anybody else here anxiously awaiting Coheed & Cambria's new album next week? The first single, Welcome Home has been playing on DirecTv's Alternative music channel for a while now and it's badass. Well, I just heard another song from the album today. I'm kind of surprised they're on to a second single already before the album's even out (it comes out this coming Tuesday). This channel does tend to go deeper than typical radio, though, so maybe they're just playing another album track and it's not really an official single.

Anyway, the real message is that Coheed's awesome and that I'll be out there getting the new album on Tuesday and you should be too.

swede123
09-16-2005, 05:07 PM
I've been so busy listening to My Chemical Romance lately I haven't had a chance to check out these guys.

Swede

mmbt0ne
09-16-2005, 05:11 PM
It's really really good. The rest of the cd isn't as hard as Welcome Home though.

JaBlue
09-16-2005, 05:16 PM
If that is a joke, that is [censored] funny

I really hope its a joke, anyway

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-16-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been so busy listening to My Chemical Romance lately I haven't had a chance to check out these guys.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] off, [censored]!
<font color="white">We're still nemesi, right?</font>

Popinjay
09-16-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] off, [censored]!
<font color="white">We're still nemesi, right?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

homophobe

hedxcold
09-16-2005, 05:53 PM
i'm seeing them tomorrow night. the new album is good

YourFoxyGrandma
09-16-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, nh.

Dominic
09-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Based on your post,I downloaded that song....it's ok....not really my kinda music, but I hope you enjoy it when the album comes out.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-16-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Based on your post,I downloaded that song....it's ok....not really my kinda music, but I hope you enjoy it when the album comes out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Coheed seems to be real hit and miss. You either love it or you hate it. I love it and my wife hates it - she doesn't like Claudio's voice.

By the way, they have Welcome Home streaming from the splash page on their website coheedandcambria.com (http://www.coheedandcambria.com/index2.html)

marsvolta619
09-16-2005, 10:38 PM
cant wait!

Mason Hellmuth
09-16-2005, 10:49 PM
I liked those guys better when they were called Rush.

lighterjobs
09-17-2005, 01:58 AM
they have gotten so much better than they were on their first album.

i don't know if it's better producers or whatever, but they've come a long way.

Sightless
09-17-2005, 02:01 AM
http://youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

JaBlue
09-17-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
they have gotten so much better than they were on their first album.

i don't know if it's better producers or whatever, but they've come a long way.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have definitely gotten worse with each new album (if the single patrick said was on the site is a good indicator of this one).

PS that single really sucks.

NorCalJosh
09-17-2005, 03:02 AM
in concert, they can be VERY hit or miss. they either blow you away, or slowly degenerate into crap.

but yes. i cant wait for the new album. i will buy it and listen to it all day long for the next two weeks. amazingly talented.