PDA

View Full Version : HI !!!!

09-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Hiya!

This is 'sup sis' and I'm making my first post here! After lurking through this site for many, many months and reading a lot of funny, interesting stuff, I decided to copy 'sup bro' and make my own 'funny' account! HEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEee

okay, any questions? I'll answer anything /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
09-16-2005, 04:50 PM
YSSCKYN

09-16-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKYN

[/ QUOTE ]

is this english???

jakethebake
09-16-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKYN

[/ QUOTE ]

is this english???

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were going to answer the questions.

09-16-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKYN

[/ QUOTE ]

is this english???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, first of all. what you stated isn't a question. a questions ends with a "?". understand???

second of all, I don't know what the hell you just typed. I'm sorry if I'm not cool enough to decipher what it is you mean, but please explain what it is you just said.

third of all, you're a dork /images/graemlins/smile.gif

stabn
09-16-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKYN

[/ QUOTE ]

is this english???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, first of all. what you stated isn't a question. a questions ends with a "?". understand???

second of all, I don't know what the hell you just typed. I'm sorry if I'm not cool enough to decipher what it is you mean, but please explain what it is you just said.

third of all, you're a dork /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bye.

CollinEstes
09-16-2005, 04:58 PM
School got out early huh?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-16-2005, 04:59 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg

jakethebake
09-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Any guesses who this is? Somehow this gibberish actually does seem female. Katey? babyblues? peachy couldn't pill this off. not gorie or mslif's style.

kerssens
09-16-2005, 05:00 PM
sup sis?

09-16-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. that's a funny pic. which one is you??

MelK
09-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Wow, someone who has lurked for many many months and doesn't know what YSSCKYN means. How improbable.

Eurotrash
09-16-2005, 05:04 PM
were you ever an all-county cheerleader or anything like that?

09-16-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, someone who has lurked for many many months and doesn't know what YSSCKYN means. How improbable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosh. It's not like I said I read every thread or anything. I just said I've lurked on this forum for many months. My boyfriend plays poker and browses this site from time to time and I sometimes read some interesting topics but none of them have that YSSHSHSKKHSH or whatever.

anyways, I thought I would get a warmer response but seems like most of the people have a stick up their butt or something.

Anyways, ttyl! I gotta go to my spa treatment now!

asofel
09-16-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any guesses who this is? Somehow this gibberish actually does seem female. Katey? babyblues? peachy couldn't pill this off. not gorie or mslif's style.

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely not babyblues

asofel
09-16-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"tackled" 15 of the varsity teams members for 'losses'?

orange
09-16-2005, 05:13 PM
This is ignorance

asofel
09-16-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is ignorance

[/ QUOTE ]

me or sup sis? i altered the quote slightly so what i was referring to was obvious....trust me bro, i KNOW sup bro...

Eurotrash
09-16-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha nh, I wouldn't be surprised if sup bro tackled her for a loss actually

gorie
09-16-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hiya!

This is 'sup sis' and I'm making my first post here! After lurking through this site for many, many months and reading a lot of funny, interesting stuff, I decided to copy 'sup bro' and make my own 'funny' account! HEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEee

[/ QUOTE ]
could you kindly show us your boobs ?

asofel
09-16-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well thanks. evidently i was ignorant tho /images/graemlins/wink.gif

and you know he did. i'll bet he tackled the whole team, all at the same time...

haha nh, I wouldn't be surprised if sup bro tackled her for a loss actually

[/ QUOTE ]

samjjones
09-16-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hiya!

[/ QUOTE ]
Although I am 30 years old and make tacos at home all the time, I have never eaten Taco Bell before. I almost stopped there last night, but my wife convinced me to go to the hibachi restaurant across the street instead. Perhaps another time...

asofel
09-16-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hiya!

[/ QUOTE ]
Although I am 30 years old and make tacos at home all the time, I have never eaten Taco Bell before. I almost stopped there last night, but my wife convinced me to go to the hibachi restaurant across the street instead. Perhaps another time...

[/ QUOTE ]

never? wow...i haven't been in a long time, but its some good [censored]

Stuey
09-16-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKYN

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be mean to her pops regardless how dumb she is. She can always start crying and make us all feel bad for trying to treat her like an equal.

Aces McGee
09-16-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stick up their butt

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a whole 'nother acronym entirely.

-McGee

09-16-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]how could you even suggest this might be me? I'm a little more clever than that! besides, i took enough abuse for my first posts, why would i want to go through that again?

samjjones
09-16-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hiya!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its like Steve Carrell in the "40-Year Old Virgin". You wait so long, I think I've built it up to be some quasi-religious experience, and don't want to ruin the first visit to Taco Bell.

asofel
09-16-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hiya!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its like Steve Carrell in the "40-Year Old Virgin". You wait so long, I think I've built it up to be some quasi-religious experience, and don't want to ruin the first visit to Taco Bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, so very true. I'd just go in thinking its going to be pretty good and filling and make sure you choose your hot sauce wisely.

Klepton
09-16-2005, 05:41 PM
commudus should be here shortly to give this a nice thumbs down

tdarko
09-16-2005, 05:48 PM
this is one of those posts when i just say "uh oh" before reading ahead.

B00T
09-16-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKYN

[/ QUOTE ]

is this english???

[/ QUOTE ]

You stupid slut cant keep your name

This is what OOT tells any female poster we dont know.

smokingrobot
09-16-2005, 05:56 PM
man, i havent been to taco bell in like months, and i havent eaten lunch yet either. all this talk about taco bell makes me want to run out and get me some taco bell. i think i'll stop by on my way home from work now. i just had a burrito last night at this local non-franchise mexican joint (you know its good when the place is full of mexican people), and it was fantastic, but taco bell can still hold its own.

im thinking chicken gorditas... unless someone can recommend something much better? how about that one in those new (but lame) commercials? is that any good?

i just realized the taco bell near me also is a KFC. god this is difficult.

09-16-2005, 06:07 PM
I like those beef burritos, but one never fills me up, so I gotta have 2.

But ya, kfc is pretty good too. Chicken popcorn is the [censored] bomb. That [censored] is too fine. Just wanna take those little popcorn chickens, rub em real smooth, and stick em in my mouth and swoosh em around.

IndieMatty
09-16-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like those beef burritos, but one never fills me up, so I gotta have 2.

But ya, kfc is pretty good too. Chicken popcorn is the [censored] bomb. That [censored] is too fine. Just wanna take those little popcorn chickens, rub em real smooth, and stick em in my mouth and swoosh em around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif both of you.

gunt
09-16-2005, 06:56 PM
you have some big shoes to fill sis...if sup bro was here right now he'd dominate you.

pokerdirty
09-16-2005, 07:08 PM
is it CoolGuy? who was CoolGuy?

jakethebake
09-16-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you have some big shoes to fill sis...if sup bro was here right now he'd dominate you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he'd be all-in and she'd know it.

jokerthief
09-16-2005, 07:37 PM
CoolGirl?

siccjay
09-16-2005, 07:47 PM
God this post really sucks.

mostsmooth
09-16-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
okay, any questions?

[/ QUOTE ]
just one, whats the name of your funny account?

istewart
09-16-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God this post really sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

iMsoLucky0
09-16-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God this poetry really sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

razor
09-16-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My boyfriend plays poker and browses this site from time to time

[/ QUOTE ]

If your boyfriend is a poker player who only browses the site from time to time, you should dump him before he 'borrows' all your money.

smokingrobot
09-17-2005, 04:07 AM
meh. give this one up.