PDA

View Full Version : ultimate bet redeposit bonus

BigBiceps
09-16-2005, 03:09 PM
I already have my money at ultimate bet. I want the bonus though.

Bonuswhores has the average withdrawal time to be 21 hours, but sometimes on the weekends it takes longer.

Do you think if I withdraw it will appear in time for me to redeposit?

Also, do you think if I just asked customer support if I could have the bonus instead of withdrawing and redepositing, would they do it? (it just costs them transaction fees anyway)

I don't have any spare money in neteller, it is already all at UB.

Ironman
09-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Big...I think you are stuck this time. But only because it's the weekend.

The last withdrawl I did took two days...so you just might make it.

I don't think calling them this time is going to help much.

Dave

froggy527
09-17-2005, 01:27 AM
You do kow that they changed their bonus points system?
It wasn't great before and now it totally SUCKS!!!!

AcmeSalesRep
09-17-2005, 08:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bonuswhores has the average withdrawal time to be 21 hours, but sometimes on the weekends it takes longer.

Do you think if I withdraw it will appear in time for me to redeposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonus is good until midnight on Monday, right? I expect if you w/d now, the money will hit your account sometime on Monday and you can re-deposit before the bonus expires.

Acme
($830 in stacked bonuses that he has not intention of clearing at the moment...)

Feltin Licter
09-17-2005, 01:37 PM
I really like UB's site but since the pt system change, I can't play there anymore.

alimomoney
09-17-2005, 08:31 PM
I agree. I used to play there a lot especially when there was no bonus anywhere else. But the bonuses have become ridiculously hard to clear so I hang out elsewhere.

J_B
09-17-2005, 08:46 PM
...and their rake is high.

BigBiceps
09-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Isn't $2.50 / table of 1/2 Limit * 3 tables =$7.50 / hour, which seems good ?

Also, their rake seems comprable to the other sites?

Can't you also get rakeback as well on top of the points/bonus?

I don't know it just seems good to me, it is too bad I don't have the funds to get their extra bonus. Although, I am almost done with the previous one.

What am I misinterpreting.

mattw
09-17-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know it just seems good to me, it is too bad I don't have the funds to get their extra bonus. Although, I am almost done with the previous one.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am recalling from memory so i may be wrong but now a $1 raked pot earns you .5 points. 10 points equal $1. hmm, aint gonna happen soon at 1/2.

BigBiceps
09-17-2005, 11:57 PM
I am averaging 26 pts. / hour / table at 1/2. That is like $2.50 per hour x 3 tables = $7.50 / hour?

How quickly is quickly?

mattw
09-18-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am averaging 26 pts. / hour / table at 1/2. That is like $2.50 per hour x 3 tables = $7.50 / hour?

How quickly is quickly?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. i am not going to doubt you but getting 52 $1 raked hands an hour at 1/2 is extremely rare. are the pots raked $1 at $20?

theben
09-18-2005, 12:53 AM
no way, that suxors compared to other sites.

timprov
09-18-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How quickly is quickly?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. i am not going to doubt you but getting 52 $1 raked hands an hour at 1/2 is extremely rare. are the pots raked $1 at $20?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pots raked less than $1 still give you points.

AcmeSalesRep
09-18-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your math is correct. But you won't clear $2.50/table/hr at 1/2 anymore. And $7.50 an hour blows compared to what you can get at a lot of other sites. Hell...most of the bonuses I clear are getting me more than $7.50/hr PER TABLE.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Their rake is among the highest in the industry at those limits.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But combined it is still less than you can get elsewhere with just a bonus...and the games are a lot tighter/tougher than they are at many sites.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, your math is fine. Your interpretation of what is good and bad in bonuses is not.

Acme

BigBiceps
09-18-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your math is correct. But you won't clear $2.50/table/hr at 1/2 anymore. And $7.50 an hour blows compared to what you can get at a lot of other sites. Hell...most of the bonuses I clear are getting me more than $7.50/hr PER TABLE.
<font color="blue"> I have been clearing it this week at that rate even with this new points system.</font>

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> I don't see that their rake is higher... It is lower than Party, and the same as Stars. How is it higher?</font>

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But combined it is still less than you can get elsewhere with just a bonus...and the games are a lot tighter/tougher than they are at many sites.

<font color="blue"> I agree there are better bonuses. But, I have not found the games to be tougher, I have had better results there than at the other sites. It could just be a good run, or congruant with my playing style though.</font>

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, your math is fine. Your interpretation of what is good and bad in bonuses is not.

Acme

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Thanks for the response. I don't have fund available for the reload, so after I clear this one I will go check out some other bonuses anyway.</font>

AcmeSalesRep
09-18-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> I have been clearing it this week at that rate even with this new points system.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if you have, it is still an incredibly crappy bonus rate.

For 1/2 games...
UB (your numbers): $2.50/table hour
Party: ~$7/table hour (typical bonus; varies by offer)
Stars: ~$5/table hour
Crypto (averaged for the sites I play): ~$9/table hour

Given these numbers, how can you say the UB bonus is pretty good? Better than nothing? Maybe...but even that is debatable IMO...

Acme

theben
09-18-2005, 11:42 AM
i concur that $7.50 bon/hr from 3 tabling 1/2LHE is rather horrible

09-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah, but UB has TDL! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I just moved my money there, and to play a little TDL for a break from the hold'em grind was my reason. At 1/2 TDL, it is clearing at about $2.75 an hour with the 25% table starting point bonus. It isn't horrible.

J_B
09-18-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UB's rake at certain levels may be the same or similar to other sites. However at (and possibly up) 2/4 their rake is going to be almost double Party's. Why? Because they rake beginning at $5 and continue raking until the moon. Party and most other sites have a cap of around $3. They have players which are above average for the industry. If you are a decent player, you will make more at other sites just playing goot poker with no bonus.

AcmeSalesRep
09-18-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UB's rake at certain levels may be the same or similar to other sites. However at (and possibly up) 2/4 their rake is going to be almost double Party's. Why? Because they rake beginning at $5 and continue raking until the moon. Party and most other sites have a cap of around $3. They have players which are above average for the industry. If you are a decent player, you will make more at other sites just playing goot poker with no bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, UB caps the rake at the same $3 level. The problem with rake at UB is that they tend to take money at more frequent intervals...

Acme