PDA

View Full Version : zoo tourney

billy jack
05-05-2003, 03:05 AM
Heres the latest of players enetered for the tourney -cferejohn,jek187,KURN,lorinda,messiah,Mike Haven,n1stunnor,pumpkinhoney,Rosie Girl,saboteur, and Trop Poker.Anyone care to give a few predictions on early favorites?Assuming some of the more popular posters who aren't yet enetered are playing also (MS Sunshine,beernuts,granny mae,Simon Diamond,jimbo,Rusty Jedi,duxDeluxe,sixersfan,crazy canuck,Hung, and homer j simpson -too name a few -but probably some missed)My predicted top 3 - in no order jek187,n1stunnor and jimbo.Some of the players already enetered and listed as more popular posters could obviously be overlapped from not knowing pokerstar handles. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

lorinda
05-05-2003, 03:11 AM
1. Pokerscene
2. Pokerfinder
3. Kinkydawg

rusty JEDI
05-05-2003, 03:13 AM
That must be it Lorinda. They werent spamming us, they were just finding the quickest way to qualify as regular posters.

jek187
05-05-2003, 03:13 AM
My predicted top 3 - in no order jek187,n1stunnor and jimbo.

I'm flattered I've been included. However, I must admit I have virtually no NL experience and am a dig dog in this one. Especially when you combine w/the fact I'll probably be watching the chat more than the tourney...but who knows...I can get lucky and suckout.

I don't know if I can come up w/a top 3...but I'd have to say that it's hard to bet against a professional tourney player (Lori.)

crazy canuck
05-05-2003, 03:34 AM
First I though, I sign up and donate my 30 bucks to the sharks (i suck at NL). Then I though if anybody can sign up, most players will not even be from 2+2. So now I don't know what to think.

jek187
05-05-2003, 03:37 AM
It's password protected...you need to PM Simon for the password.

Hung
05-05-2003, 03:40 AM
I'm gonna ask if I can get a day off to play.
I'll have enough money anyway with the new bonus.

Hung
05-05-2003, 04:35 AM
I have requested one day off this Friday. I hope they'll acept it. Please send me the password. For those who have it.

rusty JEDI
05-05-2003, 05:48 AM
Well bad news for me, I cant play in the zoo tourny. The time just doesnt work out for that day.

Hopefully i will get in the second one if run.

dux
05-05-2003, 05:51 AM
If Hung gets the day off he'll wipe the floor with us...his NL experience will prevail.
I don't know if my STT form will hold up in 2+2 class however.

I predict Lorinda and Hung as two to make the money.

Oh yea and I am saboteur at PokerStars.

Simon Diamond
05-05-2003, 07:53 AM
For those who require the password and don't have it yet, you need to send me a private message here stating your Poker Stars user name. It is for regular posters only, so don't request it unless you fall into that category - I shall do my best to keep non 2+2 people out, but I can only guarantee that if nobody gives out the password themselves.

Simon

crazy canuck
05-05-2003, 07:56 AM

RollaJ
05-05-2003, 08:46 AM
I'd like to suggest that the password only be given out to people who have 65 posts to their credit(or maybe that they have to had signed up to 2+2 by mar 15) , as many have probably noticed that there are a lot of new poster since this tourney was listed on stars.

Simon Diamond
05-05-2003, 09:00 AM
If you would like to adminster a scheme like that - fine have a go. I can assure you that there is a lot of work involved in doing that.

My method of doing it hasn't even worked either - I have not given the password to anyone called pumpkinhoney (to the best of my knowledge). So who ever this is can you send me a private message asap with your user name here.

Simon

Bama Boy
05-05-2003, 09:05 AM
I know I'm not considered a regular yet, but perhaps by the next time a gathering like this one comes along I will be. I expect that I'll be around to watch this tourney, although I'd love to donate my money just to see what playing against less reckless people might be like. Although the no-limit part of it might cancel that!

Even though I'm not yet able to participate, thanks for working to put this together. See you guys on the rail!

Simon Diamond
05-05-2003, 09:09 AM
pumpkinhoney - Apologies, ignore the above. I see you are actually on my list, just me being an idiot!

Bama Boy - Sure, maybe you will be good for the next one.

Simon

Hung
05-05-2003, 09:25 AM
Yes, now I know why I'm here. I knew it from the day I was born. I have to win this tournament /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif So I can brag about it. I just hope I wont be the first out...

If I get freen light for my day off I'll send a PM.
I cross my fingers.

Graham
05-05-2003, 09:51 AM
I think it's a good suggestion to use both - registered on 2+2 prior to a certain date and X no of posts by the date of announcement (not after).

Seems liek this one's going ok...guess outsiders don't want to play in a tourney literally filled with 2+2'ers...even if we're only the zoo.

G

Hung
05-05-2003, 10:32 AM
A long time ago Lori promissed me to play a headsup against me. It never happened. But with a little bit of luck we'll be headsup /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Guess what? Holiday accepted!!!! WOEHOE. I'll be there Thursday. Sign me up please. As I said before, it's middle in the night here. I wont be awake for 100%

pokerlover
05-05-2003, 10:38 AM
Keep your eye out on late entrants like TexP!!!

lorinda
05-05-2003, 12:23 PM
Unfortunately, it has come to my attention that all three of my picks for this tournament have been disqualified....Just my luck.

Anyway, here's three more picks.

1. Linden_Arden
2. MS Sunshine
3. HappyJayPee

Lori

n1stunnor
05-05-2003, 01:04 PM
1)Lorinda
2)Mike Haven
3)Linden_Arden

Hung
05-05-2003, 01:27 PM
I have no idea who's gonna win, but does it matter? Its gonna be a lot of fun. I'll stay up till the end of the tournament, just to watch who's gonna win.

Mike Haven
05-05-2003, 02:37 PM
1) n1stunnor
2) Lorinda
3) Mr Sunshine

thanks for the compliment n1 - but i was trying to keep quiet on this - i didn't want to admit i don't know no limit from shite

RollaJ
05-05-2003, 04:04 PM
Guess Ill be the dark horse /forums/images/icons/grin.gif...... This is gonna be fun

Simon Diamond
05-05-2003, 09:06 PM
And if I can stay awake, I think I might play after all. Swell the pot for the rest of you...

Simon

CtPokerPro
05-06-2003, 01:23 AM
Hi,

I am not looking to play, as I have just joined. However, i would love to watch. Is a password required to do this? I have not downloaded the software, but will do so if I can view it.

Thanks

jek187
05-06-2003, 01:31 AM
To the best of my knowledge, you can watch private tourneys w/out the password.

n1stunnor
05-09-2003, 12:12 AM
Well i got 1 right anyhow.