PDA

View Full Version : Chipr777 - A question for you

09-16-2005, 01:43 PM
hey man, just got a really quick question for you. I havent been to tunica in about a month, and I havent been in the shoe in about 2 months. I frequent tunica about once a month, but i come during the week, always mon-thurs.

My question is this, do you guys spread a NL game everyday (or damn close to everyday)? I would like an honest answer (im not implying that you would lie), but the reason i say that is because, in the past, i would call over there and ask if you guys had a NL game going, and everytime i would get the answer, "well we dont have one right now, but we have a growing list." so i would go to the shoe, to find out there was a list that was MAYBE 3 deep. I would get on the list and wait around for an hour or so, only to find out that I simply wasted an hour of my day i could have actually been playing in a game.

the grand is also bad about this except during the wsop circuit, where they spread 1/2 or 2/5 and even some 5/10 NL everyday.

the reason i am asking this is because i love the shoe's new poker room, and the food there is much better, as are the rooms. I am primarily a NL player, although i have played limit and stud at the shoe (but i prefer nl by far). and ever since the strike changed ownership, their management has gone to crap, i love the people that work the poker room, but those that control it are terrible (the people that work behind the scenes).

so basically, do you guys spread a no limit game everyday?

thanks man.

Chipr777
09-16-2005, 03:14 PM
No limit has been a game we've been fighting to aquire for quite some time. The last month or so it's been going just about everyday. The game is 2-5, sometimes 5-10, and gets in the air sometime in the early afternoon. The problem is we have quite a few 20-40 players that play no limit also and it's hard to get the game in the air without hurting a 20-40 game. I'll be back on-line on Monday to answer any other questions you have. I'm on my way to the coast to help my wifes family clean up from the storm.