PDA

View Full Version : maybe the best bonus ever!

VinnyTheFish
09-16-2005, 01:41 PM
from this forum: http://www.dragoncoast.org/emforums/viewtopic.php?t=2699

From the Taipei Times, also reported in the Gulf News (Bahrain) and on Yahoo News...

Poland
DIY gets new meaning
A Polish do-it-yourself and hardware shop has offered an hour in a brothel to customers who spend more than 10,000 zlotys (about US$3,000) on construction material, the company said yesterday. "It's a case, if you like, of different strokes for different folks, in terms of doing business," said Roman Myszko, boss of the Bepol shop in Elblag, northern Poland. "Nearby, there is a house of leisure, which is where the idea for this special offer came from," he said. The owner of the brothel "came to our shop to buy some paintbrushes and paint. I knew immediately what her line of business was, and I talked with her [about proposing the special offer] and she agreed," Myszko told the Zycie Warszawy daily.

<font color="blue"> DIY'ers don't have to anymore with this special offer!
Buy 300,000,000 screws get one free!
Fix your home wreck your marriage! </font> /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Uglyowl
09-16-2005, 02:43 PM
I can see Party trying to do this now.

50,000 raked hands in a month on a brothel cruise ship. $1,000 travel allowance included.

Action Scott
09-16-2005, 03:25 PM
This is literally 'bonus whoring'

smartalecc5
09-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Nice.

P.S. Vinnythefish, I was playing with you last night!

HRFats
09-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Playing with him or against him? There is a diference /images/graemlins/wink.gif

VinnyTheFish
09-16-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice.

P.S. Vinnythefish, I was playing with you last night!

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured I'd run after a small profit so tha tyou could run the table!!

I'll be at Interpoker all weekend. $30 weekend bonus + $20 Haven't played, come back! Bonus plus gonna get 800 hands for a hand and super 2!