PDA

View Full Version : who changed my title?

PITTM
09-16-2005, 01:02 PM
i was going to be flipping over to carpal tunnel in the next couple days. this one is kinda gay. and that post i made yesterday was SOOOOOO NOT po*er related.

rj

InchoateHand
09-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Well, obviously your Dynasty title was lame, so Jeremy took care of it.

PITTM
09-16-2005, 01:09 PM
i had a dynasty title? i think this is part of my confusion. last time i saw my title it was still pooh-bah. i assume jeremy=entity?

rj

InchoateHand
09-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Dynasty gave you a title last night (my time), and one of the other mods thought it was uncalled for and changed it. I can't remember what it was.

And I was joking with the Jeremy thing.

PITTM
09-16-2005, 01:14 PM
uncalled for? this sounds juicy, tell me more...

rj

tdarko
09-16-2005, 01:38 PM
so you care about being a carpel/tunnel?

Alobar
09-16-2005, 01:39 PM
I thought moving your thread was kinda lame, seeing as how the only forum that would get it was OOT. When I saw ure title it was something to the effect of "learning to not post poker in OOT".

PITTM
09-16-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought moving your thread was kinda lame, seeing as how the only forum that would get it was OOT. When I saw ure title it was something to the effect of "learning to not post poker in OOT".

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing like being a moderator, being incorrect, having many people agree youre incorrect and then going further with your incorrectness. good times...and no i dont care about carpal tunnel that much, but my title now sucks and i had a present in mind for oot for when i turned over to carpal tunnel. we're really going overboard with this "no poker on oot thing" people thought a picture of a girl should be erased because a playing card was on her head. if one actuallty "thought" about the situation(which in this case they obviously didnt). they would understand WHY something belonged in oot and not just see that there might be the slightest hint of poker somewhere and then moving it, which is just retarded. either give the moderators less power or just give power to people who wont use it in such a retardedly incorrect way. because that was [censored] lame. seriously.

rj

ps. the title would have been slightly funny if it was correct, but it wasnt. so a good combination of being completely wrong AND completely unfunny was achieved. which is normally a difficult accomplishment.

PITTM
09-16-2005, 01:50 PM
case in point...responses to the other thread which was deemed to be "too poker related" by a moderator who was obviously "thinking" at the time.

[ QUOTE ]
dynasty this is NOT poker content. it's meaningless to people in this forum anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Retarded Dynasty, Retarded. Not poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
this is freaking funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

PITTM
09-16-2005, 01:51 PM
yay, my title is back.

rj

KDawgCometh
09-16-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]