PDA

View Full Version : advice on adjusting (kinda long)

09-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Some of u know me, some of you don't. So i'll lay it out. I'm a 3 year 200 player. Not by any means a pro, but it was a good side income. Needless to say, i had some emergencies happen last year that forced me to withdraw most of my bankroll. well since coming back, i've had to start all over. Now that i'm starting to get my bankroll up again, i've moved from 5 to 10 to 20 and now i'm at the 30s. I had this problem when i first started back, i couldn't beat the 5s. Maybe too much thought going into the hands. Who knows....but now that i'm at the 30s. I'm running bad again, and walking into weird situations. What kind of adjustments do you think i should make for the 30s vs the obvious of just move in when i think i'm ahead. Should i be giving these players more credit than the 5s?

citanul
09-16-2005, 01:15 PM
more credit than the 5s yes, but not as much as anything higher. yeah, that was nice and obvious.

if you can beat the 200s, you should know what the adjustments you will have to make are at the 30s from just playing a couple dozen of them though. meh.

value bet value bet value bet.

citanul