PDA

View Full Version : And here I was... terrified PP might discover my old inactive account

KSOT
09-16-2005, 10:50 AM
They did, but they don't even care. They just asked me which one I wanted to close and even transfered the old funds to my new account. This is in spite of the fact that I now receive rakeback and have gobbled up their signup bonus O_O

Same exact story for Empire too.

All that paranoia and attempted trickery for nothing. I don't know where all these 'party froze my funds' horror stories come from. Must be people REALLY up to no good...

fundmyhabit
09-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Did you use the same Neteller account with both Party accounts? I have a new party account too and am afraid to link my neteller account to it. i fear the $500 transfer getting stuck in some sort of shennanigans.

KSOT
09-16-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you use the same Neteller account with both Party accounts? I have a new party account too and am afraid to link my neteller account to it. i fear the $500 transfer getting stuck in some sort of shennanigans.

[/ QUOTE ]

No actually. I'm sure it helped me that I hadn't connected either account with any sort of payout system and had never once cashed out. I believe I just took freerolls on the sites and blew them both sucking it up.