PDA

View Full Version : To any trying to clear the big MULTI bonus

Tk79
09-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Did any of you withdraw $$ from multipoker before all 5 bonuses were cleared. I know some sites you need to wait until the bonus is clear and some you dont. Any idea how this one works?

CLC
09-16-2005, 08:40 AM
I read somewhere, I believe her in the forums, that money could be withdrawn without penalty. Just to be sure, I would contact Multi about it though. I too am working on all 5 bonuses, fortunately I have not needed to withdraw yet so I do not have a absolute answer.

Tk79
09-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I dont really need to withdraw, I just dont like keeping 6k on one site. Anyone try withdrawing????

DavidC
09-16-2005, 10:43 AM
I've withdrawn a bit. You're good-to-go.

What you want to avoid is w/d'ing just before a bonus comes out; you may be declared inelligible for an upcoming deposit bonus.

--Dave.

OOC, what limit do you play that you have 6k on there? 5/10 short? 3/6 full?

--Dave.

Losing all
09-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Does anyone know if these are still live? I can't find any mention of them on the site.

Tk79
09-16-2005, 12:36 PM
3/6 full mostly. A little way through this bonus I found that I was off pace though. At that point I decided that whenever I was doing anything I would have 4 tables of 1/2 full open. This actually works great for this bonus since Ive been beating the 1/2 for 6BB/100 over about 10k hands. Its nice to watch a ball game and make $100+bonus/rakeback or so. Normally I would just take this time off from poker but I think I may keep this new system even after this bonus is over. I know I wont beat any limit for 6bb/100 but the game is so easy I cant immagine not beating it for at least 3.

Tk79
09-16-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if these are still live? I can't find any mention of them on the site.

[/ QUOTE ]You had to deposit by the 10th

Schwartzy61
09-16-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did any of you withdraw $$ from multipoker before all 5 bonuses were cleared. I know some sites you need to wait until the bonus is clear and some you dont. Any idea how this one works?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can withdraw any amount just like other party bonuses. I even withdrew and redeposited during the bonus period to get all the bonuses. In fact I've made at least 5 withdrawals since my first deposit for the first bonus. I withdrew $100 just last night so I can go claim the Eurobet monthly bonus and clear that concurrently with the multipoker one. All 5 of my bonuses are cleared or still active.