PDA

View Full Version : great article Ed.

brick
09-16-2005, 04:48 AM
Just read the Article "living on easy street"
I'm not there yet but hope to be someday. Good practical advice. However, you forgot to mention Wendy's Chicken Sandwiches and Chipotle instead of Ruth Chris Steakhouse. You can edit that into the book version.

Ed Miller
09-16-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not there yet but hope to be someday. Good practical advice. However, you forgot to mention Wendy's Chicken Sandwiches and Chipotle instead of Ruth Chris Steakhouse. You can edit that into the book version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a vegetarian. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

brick
09-16-2005, 04:53 AM
dangit.

bernie
09-16-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What!?! Since when? aahhh Must be your fiancees influence. What happened to the dude that intoduced me to the BBQ chicken sandwich at mucks? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

b

Ed Miller
09-17-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What!?! Since when? aahhh Must be your fiancees influence. What happened to the dude that intoduced me to the BBQ chicken sandwich at mucks? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, ya. Well, I actually went veggie about three years ago while I was still in Seattle, before I met Elaine. My cholesterol was 300 and my BP was 140/90, and I figured it was time to do something drastic to my diet (and start exercising more.. hehe). My cholesterol and BP are now normal, and it was convenient because Elaine is a veggie too, and that's what got us together.

The Dude
09-18-2005, 06:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Elaine is a veggie too, and that's what got us together.

[/ QUOTE ]
Careful, Ed. Don't lie. You know it was the shirt.