PDA

View Full Version : two omaha questions

09-16-2005, 04:35 AM
just starting, and I'm a little high so bear with me. there are these two very simple little questions, and I honestly believe, from the bottom of my heart, that if I knew the answers, I would win fifty billion dollars a night playing pot limit omaha. my questions pertain to full ring, small stakes.

1. when if ever do you raise before the flop?

2. what fundamental adjustments do you make against a winning player who regularly raises before the flop?

see? not hard questions? simple wording. I really wish I had even a clue as to what either answer was.

joewatch
09-16-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just starting, and I'm a little high so bear with me. there are these two very simple little questions, and I honestly believe, from the bottom of my heart, that if I knew the answers, I would win fifty billion dollars a night playing pot limit omaha. my questions pertain to full ring, small stakes.

1. when if ever do you raise before the flop?

2. what fundamental adjustments do you make against a winning player who regularly raises before the flop?

see? not hard questions? simple wording. I really wish I had even a clue as to what either answer was.

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 - raise with any 4 well-coordinated cards and AAs
#2 - play tighter

BluffTHIS!
09-16-2005, 05:45 AM
#3 don't play high