PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ladies

smokingrobot
09-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Hey everyone. It's my 982nd time posting here; I've been at Two Plus Two (2p2) for a little while (Peep the registration date), and decided to read 2+2 for a little while longer. I'll be posting here with the same frequency as I've always been; I never read the "must read before posting" threads, and if there's anything else I need to read or know about the forum, I could really care less. Thanks!

-smokingrobot

PS i wanna give a shout out to ODB, Big L, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Tupac, Jam Master Jay, and every other dead rapper out there!

PoBoy321
09-16-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if there's anything else I need to read or know about smokingrobot , I could really care less.

[/ QUOTE ]

smokingrobot
09-16-2005, 02:54 AM
thanks, i must've missed that one /images/graemlins/blush.gif

lucas9000
09-16-2005, 03:20 AM
word.

DcifrThs
09-16-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone. It's my 982nd time posting here; I've been at Two Plus Two (2p2) for a little while (Peep the registration date), and decided to read 2+2 for a little while longer. I'll be posting here with the same frequency as I've always been; I never read the "must read before posting" threads, and if there's anything else I need to read or know about the forum, I could really care less. Thanks!

-smokingrobot

PS i wanna give a shout out to ODB, Big L, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Tupac, Jam Master Jay, and every other dead rapper out there!

[/ QUOTE ]

smokingrobot's stock before bigL ??

smokingrobot's stock after bigL shoutout ---> WAYYYYYYYYYYYY higher.

big L rest in peace.

Barron

tdp
09-16-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The world needs a lot more dead rappers.Like all of them.

TStoneMBD
09-16-2005, 05:10 AM
tupac is like alive and stuff

siccjay
09-16-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The world needs a lot more dead rappers.Like all of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG I HATE ALL RAPPERS I AM LIKE SO ALL GROWN UP AND HARDCORE!

smokingrobot
09-16-2005, 10:47 AM
lmao. nice.

that one is up for argument, definately.