PDA

View Full Version : sexy and bisexual how about that

arod15
09-16-2005, 02:44 AM
I met a girl tonight 5 8 hispanic big T+A and she was bisexual. Is there any better combo? HOLLA

PoBoy321
09-16-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she was bisexual

[/ QUOTE ]

This might not be as cool as it seems. You will feel like an idiot if after hooking up with you, she goes back to chicks.

arod15
09-16-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she was bisexual

[/ QUOTE ]

This might not be as cool as it seems. You will feel like an idiot if after hooking up with you, she goes back to chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]
but if she hooks up with me and a chick at the same time I will feel like the PRINCE OF ZAMUNDA

Altough from experince 3somes are overated

PoBoy321
09-16-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

but if she hooks up with me and a chick at the same time I will feel like the PRINCE OF ZAMUNDA

[/ QUOTE ]

This is assuming that it's a 3-way equal partnership. It could easily end up being the two of them dyking it out while you sit in a corner and jerk off.

smokingrobot
09-16-2005, 02:56 AM
you act like thats a bad thing...?

some people would pay just to do that.

arod15
09-16-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is assuming that it's a 3-way equal partnership. It could easily end up being the two of them dyking it out while you sit in a corner and jerk off.

[/ QUOTE ]
its better than going home alone right?

Brainwalter
09-16-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
its better than going home alone right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes it is.

NobodysFreak
09-16-2005, 03:09 AM
this thread, yeah, get some f'n pics for it before you go about bragging...

Chairman Wood
09-16-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I met a girl tonight 5 8 hispanic big T+A and she was bisexual. Is there any better combo? HOLLA

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends, if she's into 3 somes than obviously no. But I must tell one experience. I had an ex-girlfriend that I dated for about 9 months. Although, I've had longer relationships this was one of if not the most significant relationship in my life. We were in love, blah blah blah all that bullshit. About 4 months after we split, I run into one of her friends at the bar. We have a long conversation where she tells me that my ex is bisexual and always has been. I damn near almost pass out. I'm trying to make this as short as possible, but essentially she was always bi, never was with any "others" while she was with me and despite our closeness never felt the need to tell me of her other attraction but afterwards started dating girls again. Her friend thought I always knew. This whole thing ended up costing me about 11 therapy sessions.

meep_42
09-16-2005, 03:31 AM
I thought everyone know ARod was bi...

-d

09-16-2005, 04:01 AM
Bisexual just means you have to watch for pussy-predators twice as often in order to maintain your tight, vice-grip over your beloved love-doll.

Popinjay
09-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Bisexual means she pulls out the strap-on in bed.

pokerjoker
09-16-2005, 04:52 AM
if she wasnt asian...god i love asians

aK13
09-16-2005, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bisexual means she pulls out the strap-on in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. She's going to SIIYP fa sho.

SocialWelfareIV
09-16-2005, 07:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought everyone know ARod was bi...

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

damn it.

[ QUOTE ]
Altough from experince 3somes are overated

[/ QUOTE ]

although there's still a Jeter joke in there.