PDA

View Full Version : is this hand interesting?

irishpint
09-15-2005, 11:26 PM
The first limper is really loose and weak (wont bet but loves to call). The other is an unknown. For me, PF is standard. I like my flop raise to protect my hand but when I'm 3bet i figure i'm in trouble and consider folding-bad idea? The A of hearts is about the worst turn card ever- what would he raise pf and 3bet the flop with that didnt beat me now? and how about the 2 cold called by the other player...heart draw? When it is checked through i'm very confused. If the river isn't a 4th heart and it's bet i'll fold, but when it is the 4th heart and it's checked to me i figure why not? What do you guys think about this?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: kfly is BB with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, kfly calls, Button calls.

Flop: (6 SB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">kfly raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, kfly calls, Button calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, kfly checks, Button checks.

River: (7.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">kfly bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds.

Final Pot: 8.50 BB

deepsquat
09-15-2005, 11:34 PM
I wonder if SB had QK or maybe even KK with no heart? Im really not sure what hed raise pf and 3bet the flop with and then get scared with. Any Ace is calling this river and a bet may possibly fold a better Q or maybe even KK.

I think Unless his pf raise was an isolation raise on buttons limp and then decided to get funky on the flop with [censored]. I dont mind a bet/fold here but im not sure as i have no idea what they could possibly be holding with this action.