PDA

View Full Version : Found the WSOP Stud/8 Pretty Tough

betgo
09-15-2005, 09:41 PM
I decided to play in it after accumulating zillions of W$s in the Stud/8 supersatellites.

I found the main event much tougher. The supersatellites had tons of fish who didn't know when they had a playable hand on 3rd-5th streets.

I haven't played in reasonably high buyin live or online Stud/8 tournaments, so I may not be great at a higher level.

Maybe I just had a tough table, but the play was pretty tight from the beginning. There was only one obvious fish at my table and two players with city "Las Vegas".

I came in 360th of 529.

benneh
09-15-2005, 09:53 PM
why did you assume a game that not many people play would have the same amount of fish that the hold em tourneys (or I suppose the stud 8 qualifiers) had?

i was watching this. I was going to play, but then something came up, but it turned out I didn't need to go. I was pissed. competition looked rather easy. i'm positive I could have gone far. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TomHimself
09-15-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why did you assume a game that not many people play would have the same amount of fish that the hold em tourneys (or I suppose the stud 8 qualifiers) had?

i was watching this. I was going to play, but then something came up, but it turned out I didn't need to go. I was pissed. competition looked rather easy. i'm positive I could have gone far. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]lol i wouldnt call the comp. easy

benneh
09-15-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]lol i wouldnt call the comp. easy

[/ QUOTE ]

early on, i don't mean now.