PDA

View Full Version : Flopped flush, whats my play on turn? 6-handed 10-5$

09-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Villain limps from first position and its folded to hero who is on dealer button with 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif
Villain have 1150 and hero covers. Villain feels like a weakie, but aggro if you push him to much (not important).
Hero makes it 40, the blinds fold and villain calls. We go to flop heads up.

flop(90) comes 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Hero bets 90, villain calls

turn(270) is 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero bets 250, villain minraises 500.

Hero??

I guess what I really wonder is:
a) Do I fold it on turn?
b) Is my big bet on turn bad? What hands calls that turn bet that we beat?
d) What about betting smaller so we get calls from draws and worser hands and thus keeping the pot smaller?
c) Or do I stop to think and just concentrate on gettin all the money in the middle on a flush heads up?

All help, comments and critique (or however you spell it /images/graemlins/smile.gif) is greatly appreciated.

Allinlife
09-15-2005, 10:08 PM
I might bet smaller on turn., something like 180~200ish?

I push over his minraise I don't think it's close but arguments are always welcome.

09-16-2005, 12:50 AM
a min raise here from a UTG caller could be an information bet. A low set is quite possible here, or a hand like A 9 with the Ac. I probably would not just call the raise here. If hes drawing to the nuts or to a boat you dont want to let him get there, id say get your money in and put him to the test. If hes a weak player then he may have overbet that turn with a good hand, but a min raise indicates a plea for information or simply a thought that hes good with a set.