PDA

View Full Version : Groupsex

pokerjoker
09-15-2005, 08:19 PM
None of this group makeout garbege, if people dont get off with multiple partners it dont count.

stabn
09-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Uh MFF ftw?

tdarko
09-15-2005, 08:29 PM
i have been in a hotel room where there was 6 guys 6 girls having sex but not [censored] each other. quite a site though. all naked and very very open about it but for some reason no sharing...i never understood that to this day???

other than that Male,Female,Female. no million dollars either.

Seadood228
09-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Why is there no MMM option?

ucfryan
09-15-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Uh MFF ftw?

[/ QUOTE ]

nervous
09-15-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is there no MFFFFFFFFFFF option?

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

09-15-2005, 09:39 PM
MMFF

The imagination is much more powerful than the eventual act, in my experience. It also doesn't help matters when you're in love with one of the four. I would expect that groupsex rocks when there are absolutely no emotions involved.

cdxx
09-15-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is there no MMM option?

[/ QUOTE ]

FFF is sexier

09-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Because F@gs dont play poker.

Pirc Defense
09-15-2005, 09:53 PM
MFDH? No?

mmmmmbrother
09-15-2005, 09:58 PM
"threesomes are like communism; a nice idea but [censored] unrealistic."

tonypaladino
09-15-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because F@gs dont play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been reg'd since may, but your only two posts are wierd little comments today and yesterday in oot

ysscky

Dominic
09-15-2005, 10:08 PM
yeah, I guess you could say I've tried it all.

but threesomes are annoying if the girls actually expect it to not be completely about YOU. You always feel like you're leaving someone out.

Can't imagine doing any of that again....not interesting to me anymore.

Now, just bring on the midgets and the goats in tutus

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

chuddo
09-15-2005, 10:13 PM
no, but i would insinuate that i did on the internet.

Seadood228
09-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Agreed... FMF is one of those things that goes over much better in fantasy than reality. I would have to say that MFM is quite the opposite.

Either way, it all depends on the parties involved and their attitudes towards the situation. Also with FMF, having toys handy can never be a bad thing...

HopeydaFish
09-15-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You "slept with two girls and even saw them naked"?

StevieG
09-15-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would expect that groupsex rocks when there are absolutely no emotions involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you would be right

bwana devil
09-15-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

but threesomes are annoying if the girls actually expect it to not be completely about YOU. You always feel like you're leaving someone out.

[/ QUOTE ]

not the best reply but truthful. i opened this thread hoping that dominic had already replied. i thought i did alright w/ the girls before i got married. now i just live vicariously through your occasional war stories.

bwana

asofel
09-16-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's really [censored] funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif

smokingrobot
09-16-2005, 02:04 AM
lol.
nice.

Klepton
09-16-2005, 02:22 AM
MFMF. vegas.

PoBoy321
09-16-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"So what happened?"
"She's into it."
"Into what?"
"The menage. And not only that. She just called me and said she talked to the roommate and the roommate's into the menage too."
"That's unbelievable."
"Oh, it's a scene man."
"Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?"
"What are you talking about? I'm not goin' to do it."
"You're not goin to do it? What do you mean, You're not goin to do it?"
"I can't. I'm not an orgy guy."
"Are you crazy? This is like discovering Plutonium ... by accident."
"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.
"If only something like that could happen to me."
"Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either."
"I know."
- George and Jerry, in "The Switch"

[/ QUOTE ]

PoBoy321
09-16-2005, 02:28 AM
I put none because I just don't think that I'd be able to do it. I'm way too arrogant and competitive and I would just spend the entire time trying to make sure that I was doing better than the other guy/girl.

What can I say? I'm a cocksman.

Brainwalter
09-16-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I put none because I just don't think that I'd be able to do it. I'm way too arrogant and competitive and I would just spend the entire time trying to make sure that I was doing better than the other guy/girl.

What can I say? I'm a cocksman.

[/ QUOTE ]

You people need to read the question better.

Dominic
09-16-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not the best reply but truthful. i opened this thread hoping that dominic had already replied. i thought i did alright w/ the girls before i got married. now i just live vicariously through your occasional war stories.

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - maybe I should release my memoirs.

IndieMatty
09-16-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"threesomes are like communism; a nice idea but [censored] unrealistic."

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice line. But not true.

thatpfunk
09-16-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i'd buy them.

IndieMatty
09-16-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i'd buy them.

[/ QUOTE ]

oddjob
09-16-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Agreed... FMF is one of those things that goes over much better in fantasy than reality. I would have to say that MFM is quite the opposite.

Either way, it all depends on the parties involved and their attitudes towards the situation. Also with FMF, having toys handy can never be a bad thing...

[/ QUOTE ]

my friend found the ideal situation in a MFF, 1 girl was way into him, he was way into her, the other girl was hot, and not that into him, and more into the other girl. so he concentrated on the 1 girl, while the 2 girls took care of each other. and got in a little with the 2nd girl as well. so nailing one girl while she's eating out a very hot girl was absolutely satisfying to him.