PDA

View Full Version : Empire: No sharing Hand Histories allowed.

TylerD
09-15-2005, 05:30 PM
From an Empire Hand History:

[ QUOTE ]
These hand histories are provided to you solely for your personal use and as an aid for your training and development. You are not permitted to share them with anyone. We reserve the right to cease providing them or apply further restrictions at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very interesting.

Apologies if old, forum is too slow to search.

Leavenfish
09-15-2005, 11:12 PM
What's so interesting? Seems to me like they are basically only targeting some who would try to data mine and sell this for profit.

---Leavenfish

Zetack
09-16-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's so interesting? Seems to me like they are basically only targeting some who would try to data mine and sell this for profit.

---Leavenfish

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't allowed to share them with anyone... Seems to me that could put a real crimp in the strategy forums...

"I, uh, had this hand with, um...two starting cards and then....er...things happened...and then the hand was over. Did I play that right?"

--Zetack

wheelz
09-16-2005, 10:52 AM
the HHs say "Party Poker," they can't see if a hand posted was from empire or not. i think this is mostly just trying to stop people who datamine for profit, i doubt they care much about hands posted here.

Zetack
09-16-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the HHs say "Party Poker," they can't see if a hand posted was from empire or not. i think this is mostly just trying to stop people who datamine for profit, i doubt they care much about hands posted here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sure, enforcement is an issue (or impossible) and we know that they're really concerned with the commercial data miners not strategy posts on here, and you could get around this rule by noting down hand histories #'s and requesting them from any of the skins that are not Empire...

And in a side note, I'm apparently not nearly as funny as I think that I am...(Although I'm probably still just as funny looking as ever...)

--Zetack