PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Quarter Weakness

YoureToast
09-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Assume you knew that a particular NFL offensive team was very weak in the 3rd quarter, but generally strong in the 4th quarter. How would you attempt to exploit this?

sublime
09-15-2005, 03:26 PM
find a site that offers bets per quater? (pinny interactive?)

EDIT: make sure what you "know" isnt just variance in a teams play.

YoureToast
09-15-2005, 07:42 PM
no, this is a trend that is pronounced and evident in the gait of of the players. it is consistent and, i believe, unique.

zipo
09-15-2005, 08:14 PM
There are some solid offshore outs who offer NFL sides by quarter. If this trend just isn't variance, you should be able to make money both ways - fading 3rd quarter and going long q4.

YoureToast
09-15-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are some solid offshore outs who offer NFL sides by quarter. If this trend just isn't variance, you should be able to make money both ways - fading 3rd quarter and going long q4.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Can you recommend some of these books?

zipo
09-15-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When it comes to offshore books, please do due diligence.

Two that I use that offer quarter NFL lines are cris and bet365. I personally believe these to be solid books, but again, please do research before depositing.

[/ QUOTE ]

zipo
09-15-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I screwed up my reply immediately prior. Should have read:

Two that I use that offer quarter NFL lines are cris and bet365. I personally believe these to be solid books, but again, please do research before depositing.

==========================================

I'll try to exercise due diligence before replying next time.

YoureToast
09-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Thanks...I have accounts at both.

ftball0000
09-16-2005, 09:48 AM
The bills haven't allowed a TD in their last 17 3rd quarters... maybe that can help you too