PDA

View Full Version : OT: Re: Posting Guidelines

45suited
09-15-2005, 12:46 PM
I see that some people have gotten into the habit of putting the buy-in in the subject of their posts.

This is a great idea that our moderators have come up with, as it should (if everyone followed this) put a stop to the recurring debate about splitting the forum into high and low limit sections.

But I see that many people are still not following the posting guidelines. It is so simple to do! I have another idea.

Since our moderators are so busy already (and of course, unpaid), I think it would be a good idea to simply not respond to posts that do not follow the guidelines. Our moderators simply do not have the time to remind every poster that they should put the buy-in in the subject of their posts.

This would give people the nudge necessary to follow the guidelines.

If we could get everyone on board with this, I think that the forum would be improved greatly and the split forum talk would be unnecessary.

Let's make life a little easier on our moderators and start to police ourselves. In the long run, it's in the best interests of everybody.

durron597
09-15-2005, 03:24 PM
I have already replied to several threads with simply "please put the buyin in your subject", and PMed several other people.