PDA

View Full Version : animal sacrifice

steelcmg
09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
yesterday when i got home from work my grandmom told me that the state police stoped over i was like o great what did i do now. But the cop started asking my grandmom if she saw anything out of the ordinary the night before. Apparently some people where across the street in the cemetery doing satanic ritualls. They found a bunch of candles and some chickens with the heads cut off and even a F"N goat. I think this is funny as hell because this area that we live in is pretty populated and theres alot of traffic down the roads.

HopeydaFish
09-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Jeezus. Where do you live? Haiti?

imported_The Vibesman
09-15-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't know where you live, but this happens in the midwest all the time, I understand, and the news stations don't like to report it so they gloss over it.

"Yesterday, a cow was found in a pasture with its intestines removed and its genitals stuffed into its mouth. No foul play suspected..."

steelcmg
09-15-2005, 02:01 PM
I live about 1 hour from philly in one of the biggest growing areas in PA. Its crazy to thik this stuff happened right across the street i think im gonna have to keep a look out now i may have to catch me one and sacrifice them /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Los Feliz Slim
09-15-2005, 02:04 PM
http://www.horrortalk.com/reviews/TSATR/Serp10.jpg

http://www.horrortalk.com/reviews/TSATR/Serp11.jpg

xadrez
09-15-2005, 02:08 PM
The superintendent in my old building used to sacrifice animals routinely on Saturday nights. Chickens, Lamb, whatever. He was a Santero Priest. Hed let the animals run around the small yard behind the building (this is in NYC) before killing them.

You know when Hannibal Lector says the Lamb "cry" when they know they will die. Well thats actually true. Its fuking eerie as hell.

steelcmg
09-15-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The superintendent in my old building used to sacrifice animals routinely on Saturday nights. Chickens, Lamb, whatever. He was a Santero Priest. Hed let the animals run around the small yard behind the building (this is in NYC) before killing them.

You know when Hannibal Lector says the Lamb "cry" when they know they will die. Well thats actually true. Its fuking eerie as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u help him do these things?

xadrez
09-15-2005, 04:28 PM
No, I could never do something like that.

It was just such a tiny building that everyone knew everything that went on.