PDA

View Full Version : Evil Dead - Starring Ashton Kutcher

Marlow
09-15-2005, 11:42 AM
click on this and commence vomiting (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0434020/)

and then discuss.

Marlow

imported_The Vibesman
09-15-2005, 11:58 AM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blarg
09-15-2005, 12:07 PM
What the hell???

Sam Raimi not directing it sucks.

I at first was outraged about Ashton Kutcher, but actually if he doesn't play as totally dumb as usual, there is something to his style that fits. I just don't like him all that much.

I'm not sure who could replace Bruce Campbell, really.

And I sure as hell am not sure why this movie should be remade. It's one of the best horror flicks of the last 20 years and one of the better ones ever, and the director even bizarrely enough basically directed the same movie twice when he came out with number two in the series.

I just wish more people could or would see the first one, and that it could still be as new and fresh to them today as it was to me and everyone else I talked to when I first saw it. By now the Lovecraftian themes it was pretty unique in popularizing are everywhere and have become a cliche.

This movie was great. I don't see what an Ashton Kutcher version, with a different director, would add or improve.

Hell, the way Raimi milked his tiny budget and single location and set was part of the virtuosity in the first place.

ethan
09-15-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

second.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Shajen
09-15-2005, 12:52 PM
He's so dreamy.... /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="white">this movie does not need to be remade. At all. I can't believe Bruce Campbell is down with this... </font>

thatpfunk
09-15-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And I sure as hell am not sure why this movie should be remade.

[/ QUOTE ]

Money?

peachy
09-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Bruce Campbell is the producer on this project though ??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

imported_The Vibesman
09-15-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And I sure as hell am not sure why this movie should be remade.

[/ QUOTE ]

Money?

[/ QUOTE ]

And probably to cash in on Sam Raimi as "The Man Who Brought You Spider-Man!"

Blarg
09-15-2005, 01:26 PM
That's probably it. But Sam Raimi has got to be rich as hell already. Oh well, I guess that argument rarely carries any weight.

Alobar
09-15-2005, 02:14 PM
what in the holy [censored] [censored]??? [censored] fuckity [censored] [censored]! Instead of making 4, like he said he was going to do after he was finished whoring spider man sequels out to the [censored] cunty happy meal crowd, which was supposed to have Bruce in it. We get a [censored] remake with Ashton [censored] "the only thing ive done to make me famous is stick my punked dick in a washed out manish ugly 60 year old whos only claim to hotness is set of fake tits and a really bad [censored] stripper movie" Kutcher???

God damn [censored] [censored], this ruins my whole [censored] day!!!

4_2_it
09-15-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what in the holy [censored] [censored]??? [censored] fuckity [censored] [censored]! Instead of making 4, like he said he was going to do after he was finished whoring spider man sequels out to the [censored] cunty happy meal crowd, which was supposed to have Bruce in it. We get a [censored] remake with Ashton [censored] "the only thing ive done to make me famous is stick my punked dick in a washed out manish ugly 60 year old whos only claim to hotness is set of fake tits and a really bad [censored] stripper movie" Kutcher???

God damn [censored] [censored], this ruins my whole [censored] day!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. Personally, I just vomitted all over my desk.

Sponger15SB
09-15-2005, 02:21 PM
What is Evil Dead and why is everyone so upset?

Personally I think any movie with Ashton Kutcher will rock.

Sponger15SB
09-15-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I keed! I keed!

2planka
09-15-2005, 02:29 PM
This is hideous.

darkcore
09-15-2005, 02:46 PM
this ruined my day. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

imported_The Vibesman
09-15-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I keed! I keed!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the way you jumped right in with this, knowing an Army of Dorkness was ready to make its way to your house...

Escape
09-15-2005, 03:04 PM
F*UCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVIL DEATH IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Damn is that sissy going to wield chainsaws and swords? bah

private joker
09-15-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

EVIL DEATH IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES.

[/ QUOTE ]

This can't be true.

Anyway, I too am dismayed if this project continues to go into production. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Blarg
09-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Good, bad ... I'm the man with the cheesy grab at remake money.

Alobar
09-15-2005, 09:04 PM
It's 6 hours later and im still [censored] pissed!! This just reeks of selling out for some big money. I swear to God if I end up as a huge success someday, I'm going to do [censored] right, not lose my artistic credibility or dignity so that I can market [censored] happy meals and bobble head dolls and [censored]. Why is the world full of trash bitch ass hacks like George Lucas and [censored] sellouts like snoop dog. Its a [censored] disease and its spreading!

bah!

Lazymeatball
09-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Why would this piss anyone off? If you don't like Ashton Kutcher, don't go see the movie. Problem solved. Why would it bother all you cult film nerds that a bunch of people are going to make money off of something because they know you nerds are gonna go see it anyway... three times... on opening day... in costume?

Escape
09-16-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This can't be true.

Anyway, I too am dismayed if this project continues to go into production. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do'h /images/graemlins/frown.gif lets just say english isn't my native language. Bah

imported_The Vibesman
09-16-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would this piss anyone off? If you don't like Ashton Kutcher, don't go see the movie. Problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably the same reason you found a need to post this? /images/graemlins/smile.gif