PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper

09-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Do you prefer the paper coming over the top or from under the bottom of the roll.

Shajen
09-15-2005, 11:28 AM
those that picked "under" are an abomination before God.

Bradyams
09-15-2005, 11:47 AM
I thought this was a gonna be about different types, and I was gonna come in here and complain about the single ply cardboard [censored] in public restrooms.

I'm severely disappointed.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-15-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was a gonna be about different types, and I was gonna come in here and complain about the single ply cardboard [censored] in public restrooms.

I'm severely disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one here who hates the froofy, quilted disintegrating woman paper? I've found that Scot Extra Soft (not regular Scot, which is see-through) is a good compromise between the single-ply see-through stuff and the crappy womanly stuff.

WackityWhiz
09-15-2005, 01:07 PM
I like the mega roll that is so big that the company (i forgot which one.. charmin?) gives you an extender so the roll will fit on your dispenser.

now that's some serious toilet paper

PocketJokers72
09-15-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one here who hates the froofy, quilted disintegrating woman paper?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I hate the softy quilty stuff. I prefer something closer to sandpaper, so you can really dig in the crinkles and not shove your fingers through into your own poo juice.

A clean stink-star is a happy stink-star!

pokerdirty
09-15-2005, 03:13 PM
neither (http://www.cottonelle.com/products/folded.asp)

once you've had this [censored], you'll never go back.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-15-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What's going on here? You have a puppy to lick your ass clean?

pokerdirty
09-15-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What's going on here? You have a puppy to lick your ass clean?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the idea after it was done with the peanut butter on the balls.

pokerdirty
09-15-2005, 03:22 PM
the correct answer is under, by the way. if you leave it over, it tends to hang lower (not all the time, but more often than under), getting piss droplets on the TP when they splash out.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-15-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the correct answer is under, by the way. if you leave it over, it tends to hang lower (not all the time, but more often than under), getting piss droplets on the TP when they splash out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you have location and splash control issues here more than over/under problems.

Jersey Nick
09-15-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are effing brilliant, IMO. I cannot imagine life without this product.

pokerdirty
09-15-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you have location and splash control issues here more than over/under problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually no, just a powerful stream i guess

Slow Play Ray
09-15-2005, 03:26 PM
I really can't believe how many people selected over. It's just wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

Los Feliz Slim
09-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Baby wipes are better, because they are bigger. And very cheap from Costco.

Speaking of Costco, they used to have big-ass things of high-quality toilet paper. Now they only ever have the Costco brand. Am I correct in assuming the Costco brand toilet paper will be insufficient for my needs? I'm very particular about this kind of thing.

09-15-2005, 03:31 PM
if you have a fancy tp dispencer with a lid that goes over the top to protect the paper from getting wet from shower water etc. then it would make more sense to dispense the paper from the bottom of the roll. if from the top, sometimes the roll can get stuck on the lid. this is from my experience

ddubois
09-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Where are the "I care so [censored] litte, I don't even check which direction the roll is when I insert it into dispenser" and the "I'm too lazy to even bother inserting into the dispenser; I just set it on top of the toilet" options?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-15-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where are the "I care so [censored] litte, I don't even check which direction the roll is when I insert it into dispenser" and the "I'm too lazy to even bother inserting into the dispenser; I just set it on top of the toilet" options?

[/ QUOTE ]
These can be found in NV&G.