PDA

View Full Version : FLUSHING BEFORE PISSING

steelcmg
09-15-2005, 09:11 AM
Today im on the crapper at work again! when some dude walks in and flushes the urinal before pissing then they flush again after pissing. This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks i have heard this. Why do people have to do this its not like flushing them really does anything.

whiskeytown
09-15-2005, 09:16 AM
maybe it's one of those motion detection flushers - I've had them flush twice on me...

EDIT: - coolest avatar here...

RB

pokerdirty
09-15-2005, 09:19 AM
maybe he doesn't want to get splashied when he pees into someone elses pee

steelcmg
09-15-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe it's one of those motion detection flushers - I've had them flush twice on me...

EDIT: - coolest avatar here...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Na its the really old fashioned kind that u have to turn.

Some people dont like my avatar they say it sucks.

-Skeme-
09-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Kinda unrelated, but I flush the toilet before I'm totally done when I'm at someone elses house. I don't want them to hear the dribble and shake or anything.

steelcmg
09-15-2005, 09:53 AM
haha i hate it when it just keeps dribbling out or u have little squirts.

Shajen
09-15-2005, 09:54 AM
A lot of the time inconsiderate bastards won't flush after they piss, so I find myself doing this too.

If people would [censored] flush when they are done, the world would be a better place.

ChipWrecked
09-15-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of the time inconsiderate bastards won't flush after they piss, so I find myself doing this too.

If people would [censored] flush when they are done, the world would be a better place.

[/ QUOTE ]

SackUp
09-15-2005, 10:34 AM
this is a very odd thing to me as well. guess they don't peeing in pee? Or maybe they are in a hurry and want the peeing and flushing done at the same time. I guess it would help out for lines?? Very odd.

ghostface
09-15-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Today im on the crapper at work again! when some dude walks in and flushes the urinal before pissing then they flush again after pissing. This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks i have heard this. Why do people have to do this its not like flushing them really does anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants all the previous piss to spray all over his clothes.

drewjustdrew
09-15-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kinda unrelated, but I flush the toilet before I'm totally done when I'm at someone elses house. I don't want them to hear the dribble and shake or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been wondering why people do this for years. I've only noticed at urinals obviously. Isn't it a tough move to bend over and flush while still peeing?

09-15-2005, 11:02 AM
I don't think this is unusual, if you see someone else's piss in there you don't want that getting on you. Since we are on this subject, I will state here that I HATE the trough. This is really popular in sports stadiums, to me this is about the least sanitary thing ever. Half the time you are pissing into a tub of piss b/c some douche threw a paper towel clogging the drain.

jba
09-15-2005, 11:03 AM
I do this and I cannot tell you why.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-15-2005, 03:02 PM
It's my experience that they're just trying to tell the whole room that they're a douchebag.

steelcmg
09-15-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's my experience that they're just trying to tell the whole room that they're a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds right to me