PDA

View Full Version : Ken Warren, Fake or the real deal?

09-15-2005, 07:48 AM
I would like to know if Warren is a good player or a Wannabe, and I don´t mean, based on the opinion if you like the man or not. I´ve read some book reviews of "Ken Warren teaches Texas Hold´em" and most critics seems to dislike his ideás on how to play poker. But as a beginner I thought the book was easy to read and well explained, but that doesn´t mean much if it´s not reliable. And if you´re new to the game, then how are you supposed to know? /images/graemlins/confused.gif are the statistics accurate, and the way he rates the different hands, are they right? This is not meant to be any bad critics against Warren, I´m just wundering.

09-15-2005, 07:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to know if Warren is a good player or a Wannabe, and I don´t mean, based on the opinion if you like the man or not. I´ve read some book reviews of "Ken Warren teaches Texas Hold´em" and most critics seems to dislike his ideás on how to play poker. But as a beginner I thought the book was easy to read and well explained, but that doesn´t mean much if it´s not reliable. And if you´re new to the game, then how are you supposed to know? /images/graemlins/confused.gif are the statistics accurate, and the way he rates the different hands, are they right? This is not meant to be any bad critics against Warren, I´m just wundering.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a dummy account, an affiliate and up to no good.
Go away.

09-15-2005, 08:02 AM
I´ve been reading some of your advice, and you really strike me as A very intelligent person. Yea right!

09-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Sorry champ - there is room for only one token crazy guy on this website and I beat you to it. Go to fishforum.com where I am sure you will fit in just fine.

speirs
09-15-2005, 08:13 AM
If your question is indeed serious, I'd advise you to stay away from everything Mr. Warren writes.