PDA

View Full Version : Price of Exctasy

wacki
09-15-2005, 06:40 AM
I was talking to another 2+2'er from Europe and the price of E came up. In Indiana the cheapest I've heard of/seen is $20 (non dealer prices) with a few as high as $40. The absolute most expensive I've seen/heard of is a triple stack for $60 which I'm guessing wasn't MDMA but a far more expenisve drug (heroin).

I'm not interested in buying, just curious how much this varies from state to state and country to country. I've heard it's dirt cheap in florida.

He said the price over there is $15 and the laws are very very very lax. I found this odd as I would expect the price difference to be much higher especially since 20 pills in the US can land you 20 years.

IF you list the price, please list the state/country.

ChipWrecked
09-15-2005, 06:45 AM
History lesson: When X was still legal, you could charge it to a credit card in clubs in Dallas. $20 per. So given inflation, the price has come down.

Vavavoom
09-15-2005, 07:03 AM
UK....Ectasy Tablets cost 50p.....25c Approx Each...it was in the papers last week

SmileyEH
09-15-2005, 07:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
UK....Ectasy Tablets cost 50p.....25c Approx Each...it was in the papers last week

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didn't really believe that when I read it.

"Always remember that one day all this drug monkey business will be legal. They won't leave it to people like me... not when they finally figure out how much money is to be made - not millions, [censored] billions. Recreational drugs PLC - giving the people what they want... Good times today, Stupor tomorrow. But this is now, so until prohibition ends make hay whilst the sun shines."

-SmileyEH

pearljam
09-15-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

50p= about $1 not 25c

Vavavoom
09-15-2005, 07:46 AM
my bad - on the conversion ....

ChipWrecked
09-15-2005, 07:51 AM
I never did this stuff. My reckoning back in the day was: I can spend $5 on acid and get off like a rocket for 8 hours, what the hell do I need to spend $20 on this stuff for?

Hope I didn't miss anything.

Now I'm old, and I don't have time for hallucination + recovery. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

InchoateHand
09-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Heroin is not orally active, nor is it EVER put into ecstacy pills. Furthermore, in terms of price per unit of sale, its cheaper.

One bag is going to run you ten bucks, and will do loads more than one pill.

On the east coast pills run from 10 dollars up.

ghostface
09-15-2005, 10:32 AM
A bag of heroin is $10? How many grams is that?

InchoateHand
09-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Thats no grams.

Normally 0.1-0.15 grams per bag, but thats highly variable.

Quality also varies greatly based on location---for the last four or five years, the north east, especially New England, has been the recipient of the highest quality/least cut heroin, averaging between 30-70% purity per bag.

A single bag normally runs about 10 dollars. A bundle, or ten bags, can be had for 50-80 dollars, and the price drops further once you start talking about multiple bundles.

This information, again, varies widely by regions, I just felt like responding to the resiliant urban myth that heroin is put into "ecstacy," which simply isn't true.

Edited to add:

Nasty stuff, obviously.

Rduke55
09-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Oral sex. I'd guess in any state.

ghostface
09-15-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oral sex. I'd guess in any state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the recipient of oral sex take the x first? If so what does the giver get?

ethan
09-15-2005, 10:55 AM
$20 per 100mg (pure) in LA/SF. Been awhile since I kept up, but I think that's about right still.

(Depending on whom you're buying from, you obviously may end up with impurities/weaker pills, and I've heard of prices hitting $25/30. Then again, I've seen $10/15. $20's a good average.)

Kyo Souma II
09-15-2005, 11:48 AM
$15 or, more frequently, $20 in singles at most large jamband festivals. Last ones I saw for sale were decent, although they contained more caffeine than MDMA.

-kyo

Victor
09-15-2005, 11:58 AM
we used to buy jars and half jars for a little as 12 to 17 per pill. this was like a monthly occurence. was fairly close to a few big time dealers who would hook it up. the dealers mostly distributed coke so the ex was negligible to them. we werent dealing, we would just have huge roll parties with 20-30 ppl. it was nuts.

with less planning (we were fiends), or if we just wanted a tenpack, we would pay 20 to 30 per pill. that was weekly.

this was in cleveland, but we would drive to columbus, pittsburgh, cincinati for the larger hookups.

Al_Capone_Junior
09-15-2005, 12:33 PM
I suggest you clear up all your misconceptions about MDMA (and related compounds) by thoroughly studying the info available on erowid.org and dancesafe.org, including the test kit available. If you, or anyone you know, ever uses X without a thorough understanding of the information available on these sites, you are taking a risk far greater than you might imagine.

al

touchfaith
09-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Your health

Kyo Souma II
09-15-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your health

[/ QUOTE ]

With deprenyl, antioxidants, 5-htp preloading, magnesium, an SSRI for the aftereffects, and a little self-awareness, MDMA isn't that harmful--provided you don't make it a weekly or daily thing.

-kyo

Stuck
09-15-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hope I didn't miss anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

You did.

Last time I knew, pills in the UK were about 3-5 GBP (5-8 USD). That was a couple of years ago though. Mind you, the quality was crap.

The 0.50 GBP price doesn't seem realistic - there's not exactly a great deal of profit margin for the risk involved.

Zygote
09-15-2005, 02:27 PM
I live in Toronto, Canada and i pay 10-15 bucks for your average-type pill. If you're buying in a club or are getting more pure stuff, this can range from $10-$25.

BTW, all prices are in canadian dollars.

Dominic
09-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Los Angeles was $20 last time i "checked." Haven't "checked" in Vegas yet.

wacki
09-15-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I suggest you clear up all your misconceptions about MDMA (and related compounds) by thoroughly studying the info available on erowid.org and dancesafe.org, including the test kit available. If you, or anyone you know, ever uses X without a thorough understanding of the information available on these sites, you are taking a risk far greater than you might imagine.

al

[/ QUOTE ]

And if it's used properly and it's pure MDMA, its far less harmful than a 6-pack of beer. I'm not sure I agree with the "far greater than you might imagine.
" though.

But ya people need to read.

Stuck
09-15-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And if it's used properly and it's pure MDMA, its far less harmful than a 6-pack of beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's quite a statement, and one that's not really supported by the scientific evidence (unless you're talking about the 6-pack being thrown at your head, but I assume you're just drinking it).

newhizzle
09-15-2005, 08:45 PM
i used to get 'em at $13, i would never pay more than $17

edit: but we sold them for 25

tonypaladino
09-15-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

al

[/ QUOTE ]

erowid.org is a wonderful resource. I wonder all the time how many lives could be saved if schools and public officials provided resouces like this about the true effects of most "drugs" instead of having a "drugs are bad, hmkay" approach.

newhizzle
09-15-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And if it's used properly and it's pure MDMA, its far less harmful than a 6-pack of beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh yeah thats straight up bull [censored], roll pills will def [censored] your brain up, ive got some straight stupid ass friends

edit: of course some of them would eat a ten pack on a daily basis, but the above statement is still def bull [censored]

mason55
09-15-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I live in Toronto, Canada and i pay 10-15 bucks for your average-type pill. If you're buying in a club or are getting more pure stuff, this can range from $10-$25.

BTW, all prices are in canadian dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in school in Rochester, my friends would go to Toronto because you could get them for the same number of dollars (singles or multi-packs). The only difference was that in Rochester it was in American dollars and Canada was Canadian dollars.

wonderwes
09-16-2005, 12:42 AM
I think its like roulette trying to determine a good one from a bunk one. $20 would be a standard rate. Have you ever visited this site?
pillreports (http://www.pillreports.com/)

mason55
09-16-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think its like roulette trying to determine a good one from a bunk one. $20 would be a standard rate. Have you ever visited this site?
pillreports (http://www.pillreports.com/)

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. Back in the old old days Dancesafe used to have tables at all the parties where they'd test your pills for free. Now that was cool.

bdohaney
09-16-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

al

[/ QUOTE ]

And if it's used properly and it's pure MDMA, its far less harmful than a 6-pack of beer. I'm not sure I agree with the "far greater than you might imagine.
" though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. X is NOT safer than a 6-pack of beer, unless you are suggesting that each of the cans is being fired at you at roughly 500 fps (from your average potato gun). Then maybe you could be right.

Voltron87
09-16-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

al

[/ QUOTE ]

" though.

[/ QUOTE ]

if by MDMA, you mean chocolate

smokingrobot
09-16-2005, 02:57 AM
ive seen $20-60 depending on the brand PA/NJ

but this is old pricing from 6 yrs ago. not sure what it goes for these days.