PDA

View Full Version : 78

Leone
09-15-2005, 06:23 AM
I played this hand today and lost big pot. I got 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif and i call. Player next to me raise and there was reraise before me. I called and the other guy called also. 4 players in the flop. Flop is 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif. I flopped great hand and bet. There was full raises before me and i called. Turn is 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif and i have fullhouse. Im ready to win big pot here. I check, bet, raise, call and I raise. Everyone called. River is J/images/graemlins/heart.gif. I check and full raises. I show fullhouse, one guy muck, other show AA and win the pot bigger fullhouse /images/graemlins/mad.gif What i do wrong?? Why i allways lose money. Maybe i just dont have luck for poker /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lufbradolly
09-15-2005, 06:31 AM
Read Harold wongs posts in mid/high much funnier.

adsman
09-15-2005, 06:32 AM
I don't know exactly why, but reading this I was reminded of the scene from Full metal Jacket where the Vietnamese hookers are trying to pick up the boys in the street.