PDA

View Full Version : Let's make a flash fiction post....

TheBlueMonster
09-15-2005, 03:24 AM
for those of you that have never taken a creative writing class (basically those that aren't employed as waiters right now /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ), the term 'flash fiction' is usually used to denote a piece of fiction that is, well, super short. It can range between a sentence to about a page.
Weird ramblings don't really count.
Does anyone want to start posting little flash fiction stories? I think it would be really cool to see different writing styles and creativities.

handsome
09-15-2005, 03:26 AM
Shutup dude.

TheBlueMonster
09-15-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Shutup dude.

[/ QUOTE ]
why even bother posting dingle berry?

JaBlue
09-15-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

dingle berry

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
09-15-2005, 03:31 AM
I should have made a "The Offical useless creative writing thread thread" this morning instead of the chuddo one /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TStoneMBD
09-15-2005, 03:31 AM
you just blew my mind

JaBlue
09-15-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you just blew my mind

[/ QUOTE ]

As I read this, Sklansky's forehead grew. I laughed.

TheBlueMonster
09-15-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you just blew my mind

[/ QUOTE ]

As I read this, Sklansky's forehead grew. I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, that was pretty funny and "coincidental"

dingle berry heheh

UncleRemus
09-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Can't sleep, bored, finishing a cigarette, why not... (Note: I make no claim to be any good at this, or to even know what a flash fiction is.)

An upscale restaurant waitress delivering the check was asked "How long until you get off?" by the patron, who recieved a look of scorn from his girlfriend of 3 months.
"About 3 hours, why do you ask?" the big-busted blonde waitress replied, with an eyebrow raised in confusion and a slight smirk.
"3 hours?" the man questioned, "I assure you it would take me no more than 3 minutes to get you off."
While the man left the establishment with a light wallet and little feeling in either of his cheeks, he was joyful to be free of that controlling bitch who demanded dinner on an NFL Sunday, merely because it was "her birthday."