PDA

View Full Version : Folded to your SB....

pokerstudAA
09-15-2005, 02:08 AM
6-max....What will you raise with when it folded around to your SB?

I think I am raising: any PP, and two cards 9 or higher (TJ, TQ, etc) any A or K hand (A$o, K7s, K4o) and nearly any suited connectors 56s and higher.

Q7o is the average hand - right? So I should raise anything better than average.

einbert
09-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Depends a ton on the player in the BB, in addition to my current table image and my personal history with the player in the BB.

[ QUOTE ]
Q7o is the average hand - right? So I should raise anything better than average.

[/ QUOTE ]
This doesn:t really follow logically from anything. If you don:t take the blinds into account, you:re still OOP so you don:t want to play 50% of hands. With the blinds and postflop play, things get even more complicated (AK plays sooo much better here than 22). So you need to rethink your q7+ strategy IMO.

wackjob
09-15-2005, 02:56 AM
100% player/read dependent. Some players I will fold a lot of hands against, others I raise any 2.

TomBrooks
09-15-2005, 03:18 AM
I don't think middle suited connecters have much value HU. Minimum to raise might be around...T9s?

Any AXo seems OK to me.

Any KXo > K4o I'm not too crazy about. I'll guess K9o or better is good. Maybe K8o.