PDA

View Full Version : chest wax

meleader2
09-15-2005, 12:50 AM
i decided to get my chest waxed a few days ago, no big deal i've done it before. both times now, though, my chest has red bumps from ingrown hairs (apparently that's what they are, but how could the hair have grown back in already?)

any remedies? i've already exfoliated every day and all that jazz.

siccjay
09-15-2005, 12:52 AM
I doubt they are ingrown hairs, they are probably like razor burn.

What can you do? Uhm, I have no idea.

swede123
09-15-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a girl and stop waxing your damn chest. Seriously, what the hell does exfoliating mean, taking a big cack up your ass?

Swede

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Go to a different place to get the wax done. I have no personal experience with being waxed, but my ex would get a brazilian wax at a place near my house and would get no bumps or irritation, but one day she surprised me by getting one done near her school (she goes to Cornell) and she had a lot of bumps and irritation.

I wouldn't know what to do about the bumps now that you have them.

meleader2
09-15-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a girl and stop waxing your damn chest. Seriously, what the hell does exfoliating mean, taking a big cack up your ass?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh i was waiting for this exact response. let me critique this one for you:

"i like watching football!! i wank off to spears!! i'm either 40 and married, 40 and divorced, 40 and single, or mid twenties with a next to nothing clue about women!"

hell ya, i'll take your advice friend.

Thythe
09-15-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh i was waiting for this exact response. let me critique this one for you:

"i like watching football!! i wank off to spears!! i'm either 40 and married, 40 and divorced, 40 and single, or mid twenties with a next to nothing clue about women!"

hell ya, i'll take your advice friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fall in the mid twenties with no clue about women category.